Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gigib Log in to see links
    So am I the only one who managed to reach mission 5?
    i do, and can't pass it until now. shuck.

Quote Originally Posted by 372466 Log in to see links
    The campaign is hard indeed. I never managed to get past mission 2. I only play custom games. I finally managed to beat the AI, the key is to expand, explore, and find resources quickly to build advanced units and NEVER let the enemy build beyond 4 cities. If you have your first few swordsmen trained you can wage war, it's easy at this point because the AI only has the weak warriors and archers, by this time you should have 3-4 cities, keep pumping units from your cities and finding resources like ivory (elephants), gold and gems. The AI will even give you gold if you have him cornered.
    some tips from me?
    the key of mission 3 (iron war) is don't build city near iron mine until you got some warrior / archer to defend your city, i usually go get 3 city before looking for iron mine. after that, go get swordman, and winning the stage

mission 4 kinda hard. must play slick. after take 1st city, go defend some time against the 1st enemy, try to kill one or two enemies without being killed, after that, go propose treaties . The enemy surely only asks you a few gold only (don't asks for peace after take city, you need to pay 100 gold from 300 golds you own. shucks), and build many warrior and archer, go get 2nd city from 2nd enemies, take the city that got alot mine and iron / horses. i prefer horse and i research cavalry. . then go take peace with the 2nd enemy. build alot of troops, after you ready, go threat the enemy, don't take the city if you win, always tried to demand some gold from weaker enemies before you annihilated their city ==. Always take one by one, don't accept any threatening from enemies so easily. Gold is not easy to get in this stage, while our settler is gone for vacation! (o.m.g for the developer)

mission 5... not pass yet ==

somehow i always build mine and trade post more than farm, and link them to each cities with road for gold. more gold = more troops = more power. And i always use 6 troops to surround 1 city, 5 attacking city, 1 pillaging. lol.

anyone found cheat for gold yet so far? please tell me. lol
    Last edited by bet0; 03-09-2011 at 05:09 PM.

2. Default

i'm in mission 10 now, it's crazy when u must defend the castle and kill 30 enemy unit like tank, rocket launcher, infantry, cavallery and even nuclear bombard my homebase

3. Default

Is this a bug or something? Whenever I produce a unit my gold doesn't decrease, and what does the "purchase for" means? And how do I see my resources and the amount of resources to build a unit?

4. Default

Stupid Game.... I am not able to understand a bit..

5. Default

The game is not so hard. It's the same old Civilization. I already finished two country campain(Japan and Rome)

Just follow the in-game tips and trickies. Aviod fighting multiple opponents. If you have enough gold, you can always use diplomacy and make peace with your opponents. Defeat your opponents one by one. Gather all your available units to one city you want to capture. Always group your units.

Capture the cities one by one. Remember, only melee units can capture a city. So always bring them. Just place ranged units outside the city. Learn which unit is weaker than other. Just use your units wisely.
    Last edited by sakuragih; 04-09-2011 at 04:26 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    Is this a bug or something? Whenever I produce a unit my gold doesn't decrease, and what does the "purchase for" means? And how do I see my resources and the amount of resources to build a unit?
    You can purchase units or buildings with gold if you want them to be produced immediately, you don't have to wait for a few turns if you buy them.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 372466 Log in to see links
    You can purchase units or buildings with gold if you want them to be produced immediately, you don't have to wait for a few turns if you buy them.
    Of course, that was in the tutorial,how could I forget ,thanks man. I still don't know how to see how much resources you have and you need to produce a unit.

8. Default

@above
    press 0

im in mission 10 too , its very frustrating level ,anyone finish the game? need help please

9. Default

finally i reach last mission, it's so frustating all enemies using nuclear to attack my castle n troops, produce many units is useless since nuclear rules the mission!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rezenka Log in to see links
    i'm in mission 10 now, it's crazy when u must defend the castle and kill 30 enemy unit like tank, rocket launcher, infantry, cavallery and even nuclear bombard my homebase
    Quote Originally Posted by rezenka Log in to see links
    finally i reach last mission, it's so frustating all enemies using nuclear to attack my castle n troops, produce many units is useless since nuclear rules the mission!

very nice. don't forget to charge your batteries XD .

i play campaign only until stage 5 and now playing custom games with 6 players mode and everyone is on war with me and they rob me. I'm dead. When i attack one, all of them claiming as allies and want to help each other, but when i under attack, no one help me. lol. guess will try back playing campaign.