Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default [NEW] Asphalt 6 (by Gameloft)

Asphalt 6 (by Gameloft)

Get your adrenaline pumping for the newest edition of the Asphalt series. Discover 10 cars and bikes from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Pagani, Ducati and other world-class manufacturers. Build a collection in your garage then tune your vehicle and customize it with decals before tearing up the streets of L.A., Tokyo, Cape Town and other beautiful locations. You’ll be driving against tough opponents in different events in Career mode.

+ 10 models from the most prestigious manufacturers (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Pagani and more)

+ 6 tracks, from L.A. to Tokyo with beautiful graphics
    + An immersive Career mode with a great variety of events
    + Amazing number of tuning options for each model (decals, rims, boosts, and more)
    All Screen (version 128x160 vŕ 176x220 used language Russian)

Watting New Version (Eng Ver). UPdate link this topic

2. Default

АВТОР ПОЧЕМУ нет кто купил эту игру ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pavel1985 Log in to see links
    АВТОР ПОЧЕМУ нет кто купил эту игру ?
    wtf ??? write in english please

4. Default

Update new version 1 link

5. Default

the S60v5 (360x640) version is not working properly... every time when i finish playing and quit, the game reset everything that i achieved, and next time when i want to play, i have to start everything from the begining i don't know, what's wrong with it, but i reinstalled 2 times and had no effect.. so if you have a better version/or another from another source/ please, upload it again

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by godzy26 Log in to see links
    the S60v5 (360x640) version is not working properly... every time when i finish playing and quit, the game reset everything that i achieved, and next time when i want to play, i have to start everything from the begining i don't know, what's wrong with it, but i reinstalled 2 times and had no effect.. so if you have a better version/or another from another source/ please, upload it again
    Just stick with Asphalt 4 HD or Raging thunder, those games are much better than this if you have a Symbian^1 phone, you'll find them in the Symbian section.

Arrow

Link s40v6:Log in to see links

Link s40v5:Log in to see links

Link s40v3 1 MB Version:Log in to see links

P.S.:The 1 Mb version is the best version and in my opinion the best java racing game up to date.

8. Default

no 3d... Geezee... So many advanced 3d java games back then... But now, with these advanced java, we only get this crap of games?