Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Post Asphalt 6: Adrenaline (by Gameloft)

Hey guys, it's out!
    Check the Gameloft's website, cause I can't post web sites and images yet.

I haven't been tried it out yet.

2. Default

Misleading title is misleading.

3. Default http://www.gameloft.com/mobile-games/asphalt-6-adrenaline/?adid=101966

/\
    |
    |
    |
    The site is on my comment's title.
    Last edited by rirsss; 18-08-2011 at 08:53 AM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    Misleading title is misleading.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

5. Default http://media01.gameloft.com/products/1146/default/web/screenshots/240/1.gif

Hey, WTF is wrong with you? You post coments like: "It's fake, you're lying" without even looking on Gameloft's site if it's out or not!
    I can't post pictures and links in this forum yet, but I copied this information about game:
    Get your adrenaline pumping for the newest edition of the Asphalt series. Discover 10 cars and bikes from Ferrari, Lamborghini, Pagani, Ducati and other world-class manufacturers. Build a collection in your garage then tune your vehicle and customize it with decals before tearing up the streets of L.A., Tokyo, Cape Town and other beautiful locations. You’ll be driving against tough opponents in different events in Career mode.

10 models from the most prestigious manufacturers (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Pagani and more)
    6 tracks, from L.A. to Tokyo with beautiful graphics
    An immersive Career mode with a great variety of events
    Amazing number of tuning options for each model (decals, rims, boosts, and more)

6. Default

7. Default

Well, OK, I think I need an explanation here...

8. Default

Yeah, you posted a thread without posting a link to the free game thus making the thread pointless and misleading.

9. Default

Thus our reaction...

10. Default

Oh, I see... but I can't find the game for free yet, and it's not possible to buy it too. There's just a page in Gameloft's web site.