Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: iphone help

  1. #1
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    4

    Default iphone help

    I have an iphone and I am pretty bad with phone my husband is android wiz but not with apple products I cant download most of the books on the site..He tried unlocking the phone and changed browser to opera mini without any sucess..any help would be great thanks!

  2. #2
    Administrator
    25,978 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Confirmed Android Artist Android Contributor Java Contributor Confirmed Symbian Artist Confirmed Theme Artist Confirmed Wallpaper Artist Ringtone Contributor Video Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Karl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,149
    Thanks
    379

    Default

    You need to download the ebooks to your computer first and then transfer them via iTunes to your iPhone.

  3. #3
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    India
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NTranka View Post
    I have an iphone and I am pretty bad with phone my husband is android wiz but not with apple products I cant download most of the books on the site..He tried unlocking the phone and changed browser to opera mini without any sucess..any help would be great thanks!
    It's simple with safari too. Install safari download manager and ifiles. Now choose which book you want and HOLD the ePub link till safari show you the options like " open in new page download target copy ect ect " choose download target. Let it download then click on it. It should show you the options like open with " ifiles or iBooks "

    You choise now open it in iBooks to read or open in ifiles to mail it yourself or just collect together and transfer to PC with disk aid or any file manager

  4. #4
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    India
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    27

    Default

    Hope this screen shot helps
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #5
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    Australia
    Posts
    0
    Thanks
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jas4up View Post
    It's simple with safari too. Install safari download manager and ifiles. Now choose which book you want and HOLD the ePub link till safari show you the options like " open in new page download target copy ect ect " choose download target. Let it download then click on it. It should show you the options like open with " ifiles or iBooks "

    You choise now open it in iBooks to read or open in ifiles to mail it yourself or just collect together and transfer to PC with disk aid or any file manager
    Hi thanks for info on downloading links of books posted via forum.
    I doesn't seem to be working for me. I have an iPhone 3GS. Do you have any other simpler options.. Tried downloading the lite version File manager. That didn't wOrk either. Help..

  6. #6
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Country
    India
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madam4 View Post
    Hi thanks for info on downloading links of books posted via forum.
    I doesn't seem to be working for me. I have an iPhone 3GS. Do you have any other simpler options.. Tried downloading the lite version File manager. That didn't wOrk either. Help..
    I have created new thread in ePub section. It's a detailed tutorial. It worked perfect on 3GS on iOS 4.x. This is the only method on iPhone that I know. No other options. Have a look at thread

    http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=39957

    Ask there if you have any problem.

  7. #7
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    India
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    You need to download the ebooks to your computer first and then transfer them via iTunes to your iPhone.
    I agree with you about the ebooks for iPhone. Is there any application available for iPhone for eBooks like iBook application for iPad.?

  8. #8
    0 RP

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Country
    Cambodia
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    5

    Default

    Theres lots of apps for eBooks on iPhone like the official Apple iBooks app. It takes PDF and eBooks but you may have problems with copyright on some.
    Your best bet is to get some other eBook app form the app store and like the previous posters stated, jsut connect your phone to your PC and copy them onto the iPhone