ducttapesaves611 Guest

Default Remove account

I have tried repetitively for the last month to remove my account from this site. I have used the "Contact" form has suggested and my account has yet to be removed (after four independent attempts). There should be a much easier method to delete an account from the site.

I have threatened to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and other relevant organizations and will be following through if this is not resolved shortly.

2. Default

There is a thread to post in, the admins then go through the thread and remove accounts when they get time. (http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=717&page=31)
    It won't be removed instantly, as it takes time for them to get to doing it.

There isn't another method of deletion purely for security reasons.

ducttapesaves611 Guest

Thanks for the quick reply.

It's pretty sad that using the "proper" channels, i.e. the "Contact us - Close My Account" form, did not work after using it four times.

4. Default

Well the admins are busy guys, I know one of them has recently had a newborn son, so he gets less time online. That thread should be your answer.

Sorry about that.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ducttapesaves611 Log in to see links

I have threatened to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and other relevant organizations and will be following through if this is not resolved shortly.

Sorry but that made me laugh.

All you had to do was change the email and password and never come back.

6. Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    Sorry but that made me laugh.

All you had to do was change the email and password and never come back.
    It's his username that actually made me laugh...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."