1. Default Facebook for java 2.1.0

Facebook app makes it easy to stay connected and share information with friends. The Facebook app offers a fast and comprehensive Facebook experience on over 2,500 different phones. This app not only includes Facebook’s most
    popular features, such as News Feed, Inbox, and Photos, but also enables you to upload photos and find friends from your phone’s contacts.
    Also, many carriers worldwide are offering free data access to this app for 90 days (see list below). This experience is optimized to use less data than other Java apps or mobile sites, making it much more affordable for people to use when the 90-day period ends.

The list of carriers :
    Aircel (India), Airtel (India), Banglalink (Bangladesh), Beeline (Russia), Celcom (Malaysia), Etisalat (Egypt,
    Nigeria), Globe (Philippines),
    Idea (India), Indosat
    (Indonesia), O2 Telefonica
    (Germany), Reliance (India),
    Smart (Philippines),
    Smartfren (Indonesia),
    Telkomsel (Indonesia),
    Three (Indonesia, United
    Kingdom), TIM (Brazil), TMN
    (Portugal), Ufone (Pakistan),
    and Vodafone (Turkey).
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Default facebook apps download problems in nokia 5610

Hey guys can you help me po? coz i have a nokia 5610 and when i tried to download the free facebook apps from smart by texting FB to 211 and when i received the download link for the apps i can't download it, it always says to my phone "CERTIFICATE NOT ON PHONE OR SIM" thats why i can't download and when asterisk(*) appear for alternate download i can't download it also
    PLS.... GUYS!!!! HELP ME... i've try it also to download direct to my memory card but its still not working even i have it on my phone..
    wat certificate are they asking???
    PLS!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i've lost my 100 pesos load bcoz of this, pls HELP ME!!!
    Last edited by westvermen; 09-12-2011 at 08:59 AM.

3. Default facebook apps download problems in nokia 5610

Hey guys can you help me po? kasi i have a nokia 5610 and when i tried to download the free facebook apps from smart by texting FB to 211 and when i received the download link for the apps i can't download it, laging lumalabas sa phone ko "CERTIFICATE NOT ON PHONE OR SIM" lagi lumalabas kya diko sya madownload tas lumalabas din press * daw to alternate download daw wla din hndi din madownload , nakakainis halos 100 na nakain na lud ko eh.
    PLS.... GUYS!!!! HELP ME...
    sinubukan ko ng idownload direct to my memory card pero nung inoopen ko nah, wla din eh ayaw maopen khit asa memory card ko nah....
    anu ung certificate na sinasabi???
    PLS!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Default

Download the facebook app from here instead :
    http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/s...l_facebook_app

5. Default facebook apps problem for nokia 5610

thanks sir but i've tried that to download the apps from here in mobiles24.com but still i can't access the apps i'ts not working, still looking for certificate wat certificate is that where can i download it to open the facebook in my nokia 5610 express music??? PLease sir help me...! thanks in advance....GODBLESS....
    HOPING FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE THANK YOU....

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by westvermen Log in to see links
    thanks sir but i've tried that to download the apps from here in mobiles24.com but still i can't access the apps i'ts not working, still looking for certificate wat certificate is that where can i download it to open the facebook in my nokia 5610 express music??? PLease sir help me...! thanks in advance....GODBLESS....
    Try this...

Go to: Menu > Tools > App.Mgr > Options > Settings

Software installation: All
    Online certificate check: Off

If that doesn't work roll back the date on your phone to 31-5-2006 and then install the software.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by westvermen Log in to see links
    Download the apps (the files with .jar extension) to your pc and then transfer them to your phone , It will not ask for certificates.

8. Default

merciiiiiiiiiiiiii

9. Thumbs up

nice brother

10. Default

thanx for sharing