Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
  1. Default

thanks buddy! ) gonna try that one

2. Default

what happen? when i talk to the wounded prince and obtained the ring.its says error .im using 5130 and i download the s40 version (which is 800kb i think)
    Last edited by alecsandria; 21-07-2011 at 10:26 AM. Reason: typographical error

3. Default

@above
    Try the version given in page 4.It helped me

4. Default

hi all thank for links, when i have the n95 version (1.3mo)when start the game after languages, when it load a message say 'game interruped press 5' , and it stop the music for some seconds, when i enter in a room , the same problem, help (its like when i play crystal defender)
    i have a SE

Could someone find a 240x320 version that is like the N95 version but without allowing to choose SFX? (As In: allows to pic language and if you want or not to play music.) Because that one might work completly on S40v3

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mymikall Log in to see links
    hi all thank for links, when i have the n95 version (1.3mo)when start the game after languages, when it load a message say 'game interruped press 5' , and it stop the music for some seconds, when i enter in a room , the same problem, help (its like when i play crystal defender)
    i have a SE
    Quote Originally Posted by elmind Log in to see links
    Could someone find a 240x320 version that is like the N95 version but without allowing to choose SFX? (As In: allows to pic language and if you want or not to play music.) Because that one might work completly on S40v3
    TRY TO PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT MUSIC(disable sound).

Quote Originally Posted by Hridoybd Log in to see links
    TRY TO PLAY THE GAME WITHOUT MUSIC(disable sound).
    You fail to understand. My S40V3 is one of those craps that allows no program with more than 1024 bytes.

8. Default

i have already try it, so i play the s40v5 version(0.9m) and it work perfectly

9. Default

No touchscreen yet?

10. Default

Help, I have a Sony Ericsson K800i.

Which version does I have to download? I often read something like "s40v5" I think this is the java engine version? So which java enginge does the K800i have??