Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Exclamation MotoCross: Trial Extreme (by Gameloft)

Rev up your bike and perform dozens of crazy tricks in 5 great locations. From the Grand Canyon to the snowy mountains of Alaska or the spectacular Urban Motocross Arena, enjoy an impressive physics engine for a mobile game and discover several game modes like Big Jump Contests and Time Attack races. Step into a true motocross atmosphere thanks to Career mode, allowing you to unlock even more content and customization options for your bike as you progress.

DOWNLOAD

Russian versions:

English versions:

2. Default

Thanx a new game atlast.
    I think redbull motocross is much better tho.

Mobers, may I bug a little and ask about all the other versions, including Sonic Advance's?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by elmind Log in to see links
    Mobers, may I bug a little and ask about all the other versions, including Sonic Advance's?
    Motocross Trial Extreme was released (not officialy) today, so in the next couple of days should be available for more handsets.
    Same with Sonic - as soon as they be available - will be posted

5. Default

Awkward control system,very frustrating.iv deleted it already disappointed with gameloft

Quote Originally Posted by MobersORG Log in to see links
    Motocross Trial Extreme was released (not officialy) today, so in the next couple of days should be available for more handsets.
    Same with Sonic - as soon as they be available - will be posted
    Thank you for clearing this up.

7. Default

400X240
    Code:
    http://www.wupload.com/file/43337849/Motocross__Trial_Extreme_Samsung__EN_IGP_EU_TS_109.jar
    Code:
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/1367232074/Motocross__Trial_Extreme_Samsung__EN_IGP_EU_TS_109.jar

8. Default

Looks good :-)

9. Default

i need this game for 128x160 !