1. Default About Videos

Hello,
    I'm starting a new post asking about subtitles in the video from the site, I want to know if there is a possibility of putting subtitles in the movies, series, etc... I'm from Brazil, and I think that this would be a nice idea, because people from other countrys would be happy learning more english... the subtitles doesn't need to be in portuguese, spanish or other language... if the subtitle is in english, there is a lot of help allready...
    thanks....

Its possible, But takes time.

3. Default

well everything is possible if you have time and patience!!

first you need the right subs for the right vids there are some site who has all those nicely done subs called srt files google would help in that.

some players like vlc can handle srt files for most all video files, if you want 3gp subs...wel wouldn't recoment that one since the subs will be a mess..

also there are some converters that can handle subs for video conversion..

and yeah you right about learning english, i too had my years of learning that way even for some german languages..

good luck on that part..

4. Default

If you are looking for a 3gp converter than can hardcode .srt subtitles into 3gp files, I would reccommend Format Factory, not only can it convert many formats (audio, video nad images too!) but is also completely free and can be downloaded from the official website free of any harmful software!