Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Hello Guys, As most of you know that my previous thread was deleted & since then every now & then somebody is asking for the cracked lexicomp. Thats why I am reposting the thread with some additional instructions. Coz lexi has fixed the crack by disabling registration from this older cracked version (This will not affect old users of lexi who already registered as they can use their old reg detail to login!) & also the update trick is not working!

Download:Lexi-Comp Interact.apk

Note:

For those who are using Lexi for the first time:

1. Download the official lexicomp (v 1.7.8) trial from android market.
    2. Install it on your phone.
    3. Now register on Lexi using unique email id.
    4. Now when registered exit the app & uninstall it!
    5. Now install the cracked apk downloaded from this thread.
    6. Now register using the same email id you used for registering the official version!
    7. Follow rest of the instructions on how to use offline databases!

For those who installed my previously patched version:

1) Please uninstall the installed Lexi-Comp first!
    2) Then Install the provided apk.
    3) Use the same email id (Which you used on previous version) to register.
    & then the most important thing......
    4) Check Interact

With additional databases download for offline install:
    Updated on 3rd July 2011

To use these, Make a folder named "lexi" in the SD Card. It should look like SD Card> lexi
    Then just Download these .zip files of the required databses to your PC.
    Extract them on your PC.
    Now put the extracted files into the "lexi" folder on your SD Card!
    Thats it you will get those databases in your LexiComp Library!

Medical:

Dental:

Non English:

So you have all the Lexi-Comp Databases!

Hope this help, if you like the post please reply as a token of appreciation! :lol:
    Tc! Enjoy!

Buy Log in to see links & Get $4 cashback in your Paypal Account!
    For More Infor PM me.
    Last edited by nokia670819; 11-11-2011 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Updated databases!

2. Default

Hei dude! I m here to support you! So this version is 1.78? If yes can i uninstall my lexi comp 1.77 and install this one? Great job man!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loobighead Log in to see links
    Hei dude! I m here to support you! So this version is 1.78? If yes can i uninstall my lexi comp 1.77 and install this one? Great job man!
    Unfortunately not! I reuploaded the thread coz the initial one got deleted! & I got many requests for reuploading, thats why I reuploaded! Actually today I got some time & tried ny hands on 1.7.9 but no use, the newer version is way too complicated for me! Now I should leave it to someone who knows it best (cracking )
    I must say they did fix most of the holes

4. Default

Ok.so if I reformat my phone and reinstall the previous version.as long as I use my previous email to register, I can still get install to use d Lexi comp right.of course I got backup d Lexi comp data in my pc.

5. Default

Ok.so if I reformat my phone and reinstall the previous version.as long as I use my previous email to register, I can still get install to use d Lexi comp right.of course I got backup d Lexi comp data in my pc.
    Yes you can buddy!

6. Default

Hei bro,today I found something interesting.I reliase that I can up date my lexi comp and my subscriptionis until 11th July 2011 in which my initial subscription was expired long time ago during that time you just cracked the lexi comp.any of other user provides same feedback to you as well?it is so intresting that i hope you can figure that out for my curiosity.haha!
    P/S:the version I m using now is d one with working interaction checker and i didn't uninstall or reinstall it with this version you just reuploaded.I did change my date to 2012 and it works perfectly but without available update and subscription date like what you pre mentioned in the earliest crack version with working interaction checker. Oh ya,just to mention that I did an official system update to 2.3gingerbread recently,but I did check d lexi comp was working after d update without valid subscription date and upgrade. Hope this long naggy tread won't confused you and if you need any further information I am more than willing to share because it is really intresting and mysterious I would say!haha!anyway I always be thankful to your efforts and all these great works! Keep it up and you got my full support!

7. Default

Thanks for your work nokia. Im still having an issue with interact requiring update before working. And trial has expired. I think the issue may have resulted from doing a wipe/new rom install after the initial 30days expired? it was working before even past the expiration before the wipe. TitaniumBackup restore didnt solve much either. So just a heads up to others..

Also setting the date back sometimes shows new updates available but download fails.

Besides that, at least the app still displays the previously downloaded db's so thats good

8. Default

Hei bro,today I found something interesting.I reliase that I can up date my lexi comp and my subscriptionis until 11th July 2011 in which my initial subscription was expired long time ago during that time you just cracked the lexi comp.any of other user provides same feedback to you as well?it is so intresting that i hope you can figure that out for my curiosity.haha!
    P/S:the version I m using now is d one with working interaction checker and i didn't uninstall or reinstall it with this version you just reuploaded.I did change my date to 2012 and it works perfectly but without available update and subscription date like what you pre mentioned in the earliest crack version with working interaction checker. Oh ya,just to mention that I did an official system update to 2.3gingerbread recently,but I did check d lexi comp was working after d update without valid subscription date and upgrade. Hope this long naggy tread won't confused you and if you need any further information I am more than willing to share because it is really intresting and mysterious I would say!haha!anyway I always be thankful to your efforts and all these great works! Keep it up and you got my full support!
    I think after upgrading to 2.3 your .reginfo file of lexi in the root folder must have got deleted/ altered, hence the subscription date must have got changed! About other possible reasons I am clueless!
    Hey your posts are never naggy , it feels better that even after using the app for so many days, you come here & post your experiences, thats much appreciated! Thanks so much for your constant support over so many days, months & counting on...

Quote Originally Posted by anushian Log in to see links
    Thanks for your work nokia. Im still having an issue with interact requiring update before working. And trial has expired. I think the issue may have resulted from doing a wipe/new rom install after the initial 30days expired? it was working before even past the expiration before the wipe. TitaniumBackup restore didnt solve much either. So just a heads up to others..

Also setting the date back sometimes shows new updates available but download fails.

Besides that, at least the app still displays the previously downloaded db's so thats good
    I would recommend you to redownload the Interact database from my link! extract the contents to the "lexi" folder of your SD Card. & try again!
    Yup setting the date back no longer allows update, that is why I also removed that trick from the description!

9. Default

hi
    i want lexi for laboratory of medical science.have a database for it??
    for example:
    webstore.lexi.com/Store/Individual-Databases/Lexi-Lab-Diagnostic-Procedures

10. Default

i can't download the lexi-comp interact apk? it gives me a html file. help!