Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by nokia670819 Log in to see links
    Re-uploaded all the databases.
    Thanks for making my work easier by enlisting the deleted databases.
    Hi !

What about USBMISPRODUCTION

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by moyandy Log in to see links
    Hi !

What about USBMISPRODUCTION
    Again the same problem, USBMIS does not give the fully functional trial version. So cant get a shot at it, the only cracked app from them have came across is the Grays Anatomy.

3. Default

Hey man thanks for doing this!!! I have been using a cracked version on my Ipod Touch for the last year, and the updates are about to expire. I can not find a working version for the Ipod or Iphone anywhere online. Has anyone found one? Or am I going to have to buy an android device to be able to use this?

4. Default Files deleted

Nokia, could u reup the files below, please:

Medicamentos Lexi-Comp Manole
    Lexi-Drugs para Pediatria

Thx!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dabcool Log in to see links
    Hey man thanks for doing this!!! I have been using a cracked version on my Ipod Touch for the last year, and the updates are about to expire. I can not find a working version for the Ipod or Iphone anywhere online. Has anyone found one? Or am I going to have to buy an android device to be able to use this?
    Dont have a clue about that, actually I do own am iPod touch 4g but havent tested the cracked version of Lexi available on apptrackr though, as I dont have wifi connection.

Quote Originally Posted by polkadotbow Log in to see links
    Nokia, could u reup the files below, please:

Medicamentos Lexi-Comp Manole
    Lexi-Drugs para Pediatria

Thx!
    Files Reuploaded, Links fixed.

6. Default

Hello Again. The Links for the Following do not work:

Advanced Protocol for Medical Emergencies
    Drug Allergy and Idiosyncratic Reactions
    Household Products
    Natural Products
    Pediatric Patient Education
    Pharmacogenomics
    Pregnancy and Lactation

Thanks a ton for doing this. Also does the Pill ID work in your cracked version?

7. Default

Thanks a million time 4 ur hard working & ur sharing

8. Default link not working

Advanced protocol for medical emergencies file deleted. if anyone could upload the file again

9. Default

Hey guys, I just aquired a LG Ally from my friend who just bought an Iphone. So I have been messing around with unlocking it and installing lexi-comp. I got this to work just fine, but my question is what will happen after my 30 days of "free trial" expire? I can download the newest databases just fine directally from lexi within these 30 days but will I not be able to use them after 30 days? I will post all updated database files here soon, unless Nokia does something to them to bypass the subscription check i'm not sure.

10. Thumbs up 1.9.0

First thanks for the effort to help resolve the problem.

I am having strange problem. 3 days ago I installed the trial 1.9.0 on my Samsung galaxy, then followed the instructions, and it worked. Yesterday I got a Asus transformer, fresh new, i installed the trial and it asks for sd or internal, guess what as soon as I press the sd it asks to enter a code, what the heck? I guess i made a mistake and used same email that I used on my phone. Now the problem has something to do with the registry or something like that, seems very well protected, any idea ?
    And thanks a lot for the great post.