Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    0 RP

Country
    Singapore
    Thanks

Default Just wondering on my Xperia X8

Just wondering if there is such any programs or settings that enable My X8 to Multi Touch?

If so please reply, Thanks!

0 RP
    Country
    Ireland
    Thanks

As far as I know the X8 can't have multi-touch because it uses a low end capacitive screen that doesn't support multi-touch. In terms of programs I don't think that any program running on the phone can change any hardeware specs (CPU Speed, screen-res, etc.) unless your phone is rooted. So in short form: No, your phone will not support multi-touch.
    Like my post? Press the button!!

55 RP
    Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks

unless you root your X8, i've read it somewhere on the internet
    but rooting itself is a risky one..
    ..Defiers Of The Gods..

Banned
    1 RP

Country
    France
    Thanks

I don't know with X8 but X10 Mini Pro already have a custom rom that allows muti touch I guess you have to wait for X8 developers to work on that

Administrator
    25,978 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Confirmed Android Artist Android Contributor Java Contributor Confirmed Symbian Artist Confirmed Theme Artist Confirmed Wallpaper Artist Ringtone Contributor Video Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

KarthikGopi is correct. Hardware limitations on the X8 means that it will not support dual-touch or multi-touch. The only alternatives you can use, are modules like "X8Gesture Pinch zoom" which will allow pinch-to-zoom.

0 RP

Country
    Singapore
    Thanks

Thanks for all your replies

0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thanks

X8 has only a dualtouch. It is also included in MiniCM ROM

0 RP

Country
    Singapore
    Thanks

Xperia x10 mini pro how to multi touch???

8 RP
    Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

You can have dual-touch which is good for pinch to zoom, and also applicable in all of the games. Just root your phone, if it is synaptics then it doesnt support dual touch but it can use fake dual touch. If it is Cypress, then youre lucky you have real dual touch hardware. BTW im using dual touch in my W8, i have a cypress hardware. And im currently playing backstab HD without any problems

1,266 RP
    Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze)
    Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by w800trendies View Post
    You can have dual-touch which is good for pinch to zoom, and also applicable in all of the games. Just root your phone, if it is synaptics then it doesnt support dual touch but it can use fake dual touch. If it is Cypress, then youre lucky you have real dual touch hardware. BTW im using dual touch in my W8, i have a cypress hardware. And im currently playing backstab HD without any problems
    Lucky you

edit: BackStab HD supports ARMv6?
    Last edited by blurry88; 18-07-2011 at 02:24 AM.
    I'm not took credits of other people's work. I just sharing it for other users to enjoy.
    Please respect original links. Thanks

Buy the app / game if you enjoy it. Software developers deserve our support !

Page 1 of 2 12 Last