Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... Last ››
Results 1 to 10 of 706
  1. #1
    Administrator
    9,274 RP
    Contributor Ringtone Contributor Top Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Silver) High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    960
    Thanks
    523

    Thumbs up New Rank: Site Contributor

    Hi everyone,

    As some have already noticed, we have introduced a new Site Contributor rank / usergroup. This rank is currently only available to our most active users with over 1,000 RP and is just a small token of our appreciation for the dedication and effort displayed by our top uploaders over the past several months, in uploading to the public gallery.

    Members who have been assigned Site Contributor status currently include: Noxide, gerrit1951, 80beyond, and of course lgkpw.

    We realise there are many, many users responsible for the huge number of uploads available in our public gallery - one is a contributor whether one uploads 1 or 1000 items. The "Site Contributor" status is intended as a reward to our most dedicated of uploaders and as an incentive to those wishing to be recognised on one of the fastest growing mobile download portals.

    Well done to all of the above and a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to contribute to Mobiles24.com!


  2. #2
    1,807 RP
    Ninerca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    905
    Thanks
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Hi everyone,

    As some have already noticed, we have introduced a new Site Contributor rank / usergroup. This rank is currently only available to our most active users with over 1,000 RP and is just a small token of our appreciation for the dedication and effort displayed by our top uploaders over the past several months, in uploading to the public gallery.

    Members who have been assigned Site Contributor status currently include: Noxide, gerrit1951, 80beyond, and of course lgkpw.

    We realise there are many, many users responsible for the huge number of uploads available in our public gallery - one is a contributor whether one uploads 1 or 1000 items. The "Site Contributor" status is intended as a reward to our most dedicated of uploaders and as an incentive to those wishing to be recognised on one of the fastest growing mobile download portals.

    Well done to all of the above and a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to contribute to Mobiles24.com!

    One day, one day...

  3. #3
    296 RP
    Rebel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Country
    Greece
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    0

    Default

    i"ll try to be the best one in here... everyone will be scared of me
    666SiN666's myspace proud to be the guitarist of FROZEN MIRRORS

  4. #4
    Site Contributor
    26,435 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Ringtone Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver)
    80beyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Country
    Netherlands
    Posts
    817
    Thanks
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Hi everyone,

    As some have already noticed, we have introduced a new Site Contributor rank / usergroup. This rank is currently only available to our most active users with over 1,000 RP and is just a small token of our appreciation for the dedication and effort displayed by our top uploaders over the past several months, in uploading to the public gallery.

    Members who have been assigned Site Contributor status currently include: Noxide, gerrit1951, 80beyond, and of course lgkpw.

    We realise there are many, many users responsible for the huge number of uploads available in our public gallery - one is a contributor whether one uploads 1 or 1000 items. The "Site Contributor" status is intended as a reward to our most dedicated of uploaders and as an incentive to those wishing to be recognised on one of the fastest growing mobile download portals.

    Well done to all of the above and a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to contribute to Mobiles24.com!

    Thank you mark!!

    but also a big thanks to all those people who liked our videos and other materials we all contributed here, those are the people who kept us going..

  5. #5
    Site Contributor
    60,186 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Ringtone Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer Liked (Gold) High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Favourite (Bronze)
    gerrit1951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Country
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,605
    Thanks
    44

    Talking

    Yes thanks Mark for the Title


    btw wondering where this site stands now, i saw sites with the same "concept" but with at tops 6000 a 7000 members
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #6
    Site Moderator
    13,568 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Noxide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Posts
    27,977
    Thanks
    235

    Default

    Looking at the other three, I'm not sure I deserve to have this rank.

    Look at those RP's!!!!! Holy Crap!!!

    I'd love to know where you get all the content from though. And the time.
    It takes me up to half an hour to make a single theme. That's why I upload so many wallpapers

    Anyway, thank you nonetheless. Maybe I'll get there someday.
    Last edited by Noxide; 20-12-2007 at 11:06 AM.

  7. #7
    Site Contributor
    60,186 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Ringtone Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer Liked (Gold) High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Favourite (Bronze)
    gerrit1951's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Country
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,605
    Thanks
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noxide View Post
    Looking at the other three, I'm not sure I deserve to have this rank.

    Look at those RP's!!!!! Holy Crap!!!

    I'd love to know where you get all the content from though. And the time.
    It takes me up to half an hour to make a single theme. That's why I upload so many wallpapers

    Anyway, thank you nonetheless. Maybe I'll get there someday.
    i think you and others deserve a little bit of an explonation where i got my stuff.
    since 1998 i collected all kinds of sounds sounds effects, tones etc, since i worked in the ict branche i had and still have good software, the video's converting is not the problem but you need so called streaming software so i can get the video's from most site's (its not freeware )
    álso 80's is my son so we swap. further Q fill out a form

    nb: For my time look at my profille
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by gerrit1951; 20-12-2007 at 01:43 PM.

  8. #8
    5 RP
    antonio505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    6

    Thumbs up

    COOL YOU GUYS REALLY DO CONTRIBUTE SO MUCH THANKS A BUNCH

  9. #9
    Site Moderator
    13,568 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Noxide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Posts
    27,977
    Thanks
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gerrit1951 View Post
    i think you and others deserve a little bit of an explonation where i got my stuff.
    since 1998 i collected all kinds of sounds sounds effects, tones etc, since i worked in the ict branche i had and still have good software, the video's converting is not the problem but you need so called streaming software so i can get the video's from most site's (its not freeware )
    álso 80's is my son so we swap. further Q fill out a form

    nb: For my time look at my profille
    Well Gerrit if you have been collecting for so long then you deserve to be on top

    Although that's about how long I've been working on my "collection" as well...

    Keep 'em coming!!!

  10. #10
    Site Moderator
    13,568 RP
    Contributor Level 2 Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Top Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Popular Downloads (Silver) Liked (Silver) Favourite (Bronze) Thanked (Bronze)
    Noxide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Country
    South Africa
    Posts
    27,977
    Thanks
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by antonio505 View Post
    COOL YOU GUYS REALLY DO CONTRIBUTE SO MUCH THANKS A BUNCH
    Strangely enough, it really is a pleasure...


Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... Last ››

Tags for this Thread