Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast

Thumbs up New Rank: Site Contributor

Hi everyone,

As some have already noticed, we have introduced a new Site Contributor rank / usergroup. This rank is currently only available to our most active users with over 1,000 RP and is just a small token of our appreciation for the dedication and effort displayed by our top uploaders over the past several months, in uploading to the public gallery.

Members who have been assigned Site Contributor status currently include: Noxide, gerrit1951, 80beyond, and of course lgkpw.

We realise there are many, many users responsible for the huge number of uploads available in our public gallery - one is a contributor whether one uploads 1 or 1000 items. The "Site Contributor" status is intended as a reward to our most dedicated of uploaders and as an incentive to those wishing to be recognised on one of the fastest growing mobile download portals.

Well done to all of the above and a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to contribute to Mobiles24.com!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Hi everyone,

As some have already noticed, we have introduced a new Site Contributor rank / usergroup. This rank is currently only available to our most active users with over 1,000 RP and is just a small token of our appreciation for the dedication and effort displayed by our top uploaders over the past several months, in uploading to the public gallery.

Members who have been assigned Site Contributor status currently include: Noxide, gerrit1951, 80beyond, and of course lgkpw.

We realise there are many, many users responsible for the huge number of uploads available in our public gallery - one is a contributor whether one uploads 1 or 1000 items. The "Site Contributor" status is intended as a reward to our most dedicated of uploaders and as an incentive to those wishing to be recognised on one of the fastest growing mobile download portals.

Well done to all of the above and a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to contribute to Mobiles24.com!

One day, one day...

3. Default

i"ll try to be the best one in here... everyone will be scared of me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Hi everyone,

Thank you mark!!

but also a big thanks to all those people who liked our videos and other materials we all contributed here, those are the people who kept us going..

5. Talking

Yes thanks Mark for the Title

btw wondering where this site stands now, i saw sites with the same "concept" but with at tops 6000 a 7000 members
    Attached Files Attached Files

Looking at the other three, I'm not sure I deserve to have this rank.

Look at those RP's!!!!! Holy Crap!!!

I'd love to know where you get all the content from though. And the time.
    It takes me up to half an hour to make a single theme. That's why I upload so many wallpapers

Anyway, thank you nonetheless. Maybe I'll get there someday.
    Last edited by Noxide; 20-12-2007 at 11:06 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    Looking at the other three, I'm not sure I deserve to have this rank.

Look at those RP's!!!!! Holy Crap!!!

I'd love to know where you get all the content from though. And the time.
    It takes me up to half an hour to make a single theme. That's why I upload so many wallpapers

Anyway, thank you nonetheless. Maybe I'll get there someday.
    i think you and others deserve a little bit of an explonation where i got my stuff.
    since 1998 i collected all kinds of sounds sounds effects, tones etc, since i worked in the ict branche i had and still have good software, the video's converting is not the problem but you need so called streaming software so i can get the video's from most site's (its not freeware )
    álso 80's is my son so we swap. further Q fill out a form

nb: For my time look at my profille
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by gerrit1951; 20-12-2007 at 01:43 PM.

8. Thumbs up

COOL YOU GUYS REALLY DO CONTRIBUTE SO MUCH THANKS A BUNCH

Quote Originally Posted by gerrit1951 Log in to see links
    i think you and others deserve a little bit of an explonation where i got my stuff.
    since 1998 i collected all kinds of sounds sounds effects, tones etc, since i worked in the ict branche i had and still have good software, the video's converting is not the problem but you need so called streaming software so i can get the video's from most site's (its not freeware )
    álso 80's is my son so we swap. further Q fill out a form

nb: For my time look at my profille
    Well Gerrit if you have been collecting for so long then you deserve to be on top

Although that's about how long I've been working on my "collection" as well...

Keep 'em coming!!!

Quote Originally Posted by antonio505 Log in to see links
    COOL YOU GUYS REALLY DO CONTRIBUTE SO MUCH THANKS A BUNCH
    Strangely enough, it really is a pleasure...