thank you, i feel so proud

2. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by apoteka Log in to see links
    thank you, i feel so proud
    you should be proud

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    Hi everyone,

As some have already noticed, we have introduced a new Site Contributor rank / usergroup. This rank is currently only available to our most active users with over 1,000 RP and is just a small token of our appreciation for the dedication and effort displayed by our top uploaders over the past several months, in uploading to the public gallery.

Members who have been assigned Site Contributor status currently include: Noxide, gerrit1951, 80beyond, and of course lgkpw.

We realise there are many, many users responsible for the huge number of uploads available in our public gallery - one is a contributor whether one uploads 1 or 1000 items. The "Site Contributor" status is intended as a reward to our most dedicated of uploaders and as an incentive to those wishing to be recognised on one of the fastest growing mobile download portals.

Well done to all of the above and a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to contribute to Mobiles24.com!

i have posted about 60 good apps / games and i dont have any points

4. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by martin-f Log in to see links
    i have posted about 60 good apps / games and i dont have any points
    your uploads haven't been accepted due to copyright or duplication

OR

they are still on the waiting list

have a look at "my uploads" page

You only get points if you upload things. You don't get any for posting them.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lgkpw Log in to see links
    You only get points if you upload things. You don't get any for posting them.
    well i think thats stupid i search for good stuff and post it it does take time as you know
    then someone who as done nothing presses a download button and gets rewarded for it
    so i have done all the hard work finding and spending time for people who just download stuff then get rewarded
    i can not see any logic behind this with out people uploading stuff there is no downloading then there is no forum
    people uploading should be awarded more than people downloading
    to keep the forum alive
    no rewards for my hard work no more uploading i will just download

7. Default

your uploads haven't been accepted due to copyright
    i dont think anyone would get a status

You're misinterpreting the situation martin-f. Nobody gets rewarded for downloading. At the moment, the reward system is designed to reward those who upload files to our public gallery. The system is not integrated into the forum as it is very difficult to distinguish a unique and working forum upload to one that has either already been uploaded (to the forum or gallery) or is a dud file, without having manual verification which is near impossible due the amount of time we already spend validating gallery uploads.

Now, this is not to say we forget or take no notice of the effort and time taken to upload great games and other content to the forum. This is why we intend to implement a thank you system so others can thank your post if you contribute on the forum.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    You're misinterpreting the situation martin-f. Nobody gets rewarded for downloading. At the moment, the reward system is designed to reward those who upload files to our public gallery. The system is not integrated into the forum as it is very difficult to distinguish a unique and working forum upload to one that has either already been uploaded (to the forum or gallery) or is a dud file, without having manual verification which is near impossible due the amount of time we already spend validating gallery uploads.

Now, this is not to say we forget or take no notice of the effort and time taken to upload great games and other content to the forum. This is why we intend to implement a thank you system so others can thank your post if you contribute on the forum.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    thanks for clearing this up
    and would it be possible to have a pc game upload section ??? as i think it would have a lot of interest

Lightbulb

Hi Martin, I'm not sure if you are aware but to upload to the public gallery and gain reward points, you need to start HERE (Blue upload button at the top of the screen)