Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Angrim Log in to see links
    There's only one .txt file with some codes inside it. i notice many .class file too. From there i'm stuck... Any ideas?
    That's what i ment I think you didn't get my sarcasm.
    YOU SHOULDN'T LOOK FOR .TXT FILES - there's nothing there !!
    This tutorial may help you:
    Good luck!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by monolitic Log in to see links
    i have a char with 2 hand blade,so i start to put stones(blue ones) in item with sokets like :weapon,armour,and helmet,(i think in first part wind of soltia the word was refining?),to ad better stats,the stone with +100 give u +100 hp,the stone with +50 give +50 mana,and stone with +3 increase some stats with +3,but dunno what stone ad attack power?
    Also how to use the X mark,that i see on ground in some maps?
    In all town there is blue crystals,what this crystals do?
    (Wen i stay near this stones and press 5,image just shake,like a earthquake)
    Some mobs drop item with yelow name and better stats,i found a sword that have already in 1 soket a green stone,and a armour lv 29.
    the x marks sometimes triggered a scene for some quest, i didnt found yet except at the jail dungeon, it used to open the door...

Blue crystal is for save position when u died or when u used teleport scroll. if u dont set at the town u visited, u will revived or go back to hometown at ur room....lol...there will be a teleport NPC (like griffin at heroes lore wind of soltia) at the third town, go to the upper road, the NPC is stuck at the right side (bottom), but becareful coz he's the only one teleport NPC, there's no teleport NPC at other towns.

If at the heroes lore wind of soltia, we can refining item by finding a recipe at some chests, at this heroes lore u can found it from monster drops, it will look like a book. to create it just bring it to npc at the shop, not the npc with sword or item at the backgrounds.

ups i forgot, when adding gems to weapon/armor, u only allowed to add 1 kind of gem at the slot, ex only 1 attack gem are allowed, 1 def gem, 1 HP gem for 3 slots weapon. u cant add like 3 attack gems in 1 weapon/armor.

REFINING NPC
    1st option is to place a gem/stone at ur weapon or armor socket
    2nd option is to create weapon / armor, its randomly created, if u lucky u'll get purple name. As far as i get the book, i found green, yellow, and brown/gold book name.

NPC with Big sword at background
    This NPC will open the closed socket, when u found or create or buy an item from shop, u'll see there is a blank square. It means the socket still closed, tp put the gems inside it u must unlock first. after unlock there will be a black square inside it. so u must take the item to refiner. each unlocking need steel, which u can bought it from the shop lady or by finding it from monster drops.

NPC (lady)
    this NPC sell items like armor, weapon, potion, steel, gems, the ingredients for creating weapon/armor. Sadly for armor/weapon at this store max only until lvl 53, after that u must find ur next weapon/armor from books. As this far i get for lvl 65 armor n weapon.

Note:
    - dont try drop the books when u found not only 1 type of books, ex armor lvl 25 book, u have more than 1, coz drop option will drop all of it.
    - some refining ingredients cant found at the store.
    - attack stone is at the end of 1st row or 1st item at the 7th columns.
    - def stone at 2nd row, 1st item.
    - if u short on money or ingredients for refining, use cheat menu, 1st option is for 20k gold, the last option is for free refining, the other option is like double money drop, double exp, level up every 5 levels until reach lvl 99 (im not sure the max lvl is 99, coz after i reach 99 i still gain exp (yellow bar) after killing monster
    -@joshua pohan: i dont see any pet in this game, unless u think the green hair girl is a pet coz she will open secondary active and passive skill after she joined u. (u cant use her, only skill)
    - as this far i only lvling passive skill, coz there is not enough skill point to fill all ur skill from active to passive. And still figure out about empty place with "?" mark at passive skill page 2 (secondary skill)
    - at the Inn for changing job NPC, he will offer 2 option, the first one is changing u current job, ex from thief to gunner. the second option is to reset ur stat and skill points. of course he will charge u a lot...
    - active main skill using ur blue bar (MP), active secondary skill using ur green bar.
    - at the scene, press right soft key to skip the boring conversation....
    - when there is a green bubble at ur head (battle) thats mean u got poisoned, there is no antidote items , the 3 purple skull will make ur movement and attacking slow.

to be continued.....
    Last edited by mike1977; 03-05-2011 at 11:32 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mike1977 Log in to see links
    the x marks sometimes triggered a scene for some quest, i didnt found yet except at the jail dungeon, it used to open the door...

Blue crystal is for save position when u died or when u used teleport scroll. if u dont set at the town u visited, u will revived or go back to hometown at ur room....lol...there will be a teleport NPC (like griffin at heroes lore wind of soltia) at the third town, go to the upper road, the NPC is stuck at the right side (bottom), but becareful coz he's the only one teleport NPC, there's no teleport NPC at other towns.

If at the heroes lore wind of soltia, we can refining item by finding a recipe at some chests, at this heroes lore u can found it from monster drops, it will look like a book. to create it just bring it to npc at the shop, not the npc with sword or item at the backgrounds.

REFINING NPC
    1st option is to place a gem/stone at ur weapon or armor socket
    2nd option is to create weapon / armor, its randomly created, if u lucky u'll get purple name. As far as i get the book, i found green, yellow, and brown/gold book name.

NPC with Big sword at background
    This NPC will open the closed socket, when u found or create or buy an item from shop, u'll see there is a blank square. It means the socket still closed, tp put the gems inside it u must unlock first. after unlock there will be a black square inside it. so u must take the item to refiner. each unlocking need steel, which u can bought it from the shop lady or by finding it from monster drops.

NPC (lady)
    this NPC sell items like armor, weapon, potion, steel, gems, the ingredients for creating weapon/armor. Sadly for armor/weapon at this store max only until lvl 53, after that u must find ur next weapon/armor from books. As this far i get for lvl 65 armor n weapon.

Note:
    - dont try drop the books when u found not only 1 type of books, ex armor lvl 25 book, u have more than 1, coz drop option will drop all of it.
    - some refining ingredients cant found at the store.
    - attack stone is at the end of 1st row or 1st item at the 7th columns.
    - def stone at 2nd row, 1st item.
    - if u short on money or ingredients for refining, use cheat menu, 1st option is for 20k gold, the last option is for free refining, the other option is like double money drop, double exp, level up every 5 levels until reach lvl 99 (im not sure the max lvl is 99, coz after i reach 99 i still gain exp (yellow bar) after killing monster
    -@joshua pohan: i dont see any pet in this game, unless u think the green hair girl is a pet coz she will open secondary active and passive skill after she joined u. (u cant use her, only skill)
    - as this far i only lvling passive skill, coz there is not enough skill point to fill all ur skill from active to passive. And still figure out about empty place with "?" mark at passive skill page 2 (secondary skill)
    - at the Inn for changing job NPC, he will offer 2 option, the first one is changing u current job, ex from thief to gunner. the second option is to reset ur stat and skill points. of course he will charge u a lot...
    - active main skill using ur blue bar (MP), active secondary skill using ur green bar.
    - at the scene, press right soft key to skip the boring conversation....
    - when there is a green bubble at ur head (battle) thats mean u got poisoned, there is no antidote items , the 3 purple skull will make ur movement and attacking slow.

to be continued.....
    Thank's for help Mike! +rep for u

Like u said i used books to create weapons,and i found 1 with purple name and 6 sokets: (4 soket have stone,2 ar still empty)!
    And 2 with yellow names.

4. Default

Too bad...It's still in Korean, I'll wait for the English version.

5. Talking >.<

Okay i quit, i tried to find the dialogs using mobtrans, ive checked all the .class files but i cant find any single chinese letter. But on the bright side i translated this words: okay, back, yes, no, miss and block! but i think even these words aren't translated wont change a thing

first time translating and ive failed

if you want my somehow translated version ill post it here but i only translated the 240x320 version for my 7310(and dats pretty selfish)

Attachment removed at request of copyright holder
    Last edited by Mark; 16-07-2012 at 05:16 AM.

6. Default

Sr, but i cant unlock two characters,one with big heavy gun and one with blade, although i gone through the game with 4 rest characters. Hix. Anyone know how to unlock?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Undoable Log in to see links
    Sr, but i cant unlock two characters,one with big heavy gun and one with blade, although i gone through the game with 4 rest characters. Hix. Anyone know how to unlock?
    Thats the unsolved mystery.... since no one here understand chinese language...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 372466 Log in to see links
    Too bad...It's still in Korean, I'll wait for the English version.
    You'll have to wait verry loooooooooong time

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mike1977 Log in to see links
    Thats the unsolved mystery.... since no one here understand chinese language...
    yep,but i saw in Korean version have only 4 first characters. so i think that 2 characters were added by Chinese when they created Chinese version.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Undoable Log in to see links
    yep,but i saw in Korean version have only 4 first characters. so i think that 2 characters were added by Chinese when they created Chinese version.
    agree, on the trailer there are only 4 character