Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
  1. Thumbs up Heroes Lore Zero ENG

Continuation of the South Korean trip! Beautiful graphics, an intriguing plot, open multiple endings. Six locations, more than 400 items and weapons, More than 100 monsters, 30 skills, 30 available levels. Compete with the main monster that would recall the skills of your young.

SE 176x220 Log in to see links
    SE 240x320 Log in to see links

s60v3 320x240 Log in to see links
    s60v5 360x640 Log in to see links

2. Default

Aaaaaaargh! Help me.....how do we reach humming city, i am stuck in melon city...:/

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rahul29sridhar Log in to see links
    Aaaaaaargh! Help me.....how do we reach humming city, i am stuck in melon city...:/
    try out by passing jungle paths.

4. Default

What more endings do we have in this game? i got 2 endings already, the green hair girl died, and the 2nd ending where they both live, any other endings?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stupidguy78 Log in to see links
    What more endings do we have in this game? i got 2 endings already, the green hair girl died, and the 2nd ending where they both live, any other endings?
    one more ending need to finish the story.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hridoybd Log in to see links
    one more ending need to finish the story.
    Ok, i think i've got it, surprised to see the person behind the mask, lol...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Givodenim Log in to see links
    please help! I got stock in a close place with blue tubes on it..i dunno how to escape..what should i do?!!
    go to the smaller room with 5 test tubes and check the middle test tube.

8. Default

Can you please upload version for nokia s40v3?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stupidguy78 Log in to see links
    I got another ending when i played newmade Gunblader and beat aquilla right at the first met at western cave. Its funny ending actually

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dersta Log in to see links
    I got another ending when i played newmade Gunblader and beat aquilla right at the first met at western cave. Its funny ending actually
    Ya, i got that ending too, but i use assasin, lol that you can actually end the game instantly there, ahaha