Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Can you translate Galaxy on Fire 2: Valkyrie?
    Its java, its multiscreen!! And has 9 mb, full version, there is lite version too.
    This must be the best java game ever, please someone translate from Russian into English.

2. Default

@sevsev23: nope u cant play as girl char.

@nobita2k: i know since this game in chinese language, but if u wanna know if u already can change job, just go to NPC job changer to check the new job is available or there is still a quest u must finished first. To obtain the 4th job, is easy, from the 3rd town go to the left, u can see there is a new dungeon at the top right side. enter, when u walk to the top dungeon to enter the next map, u'll see there is a chest beyond some plants, find a way to go there, get the item from the chest, then go back to town, enter the inn and talk to the man at the right side room. For the rest of quest just simply hack and slash every enemy, ex when u must collect some scroll from monster, it needs 10 scrolls, what i know is:
    - quest from man in the inn on 2nd town, u must collect 10 scrolls, just go to the bottom town map, u'll engage some kind of invicible orbs and armor robot, at the dungeon u can collect this scroll most from enemies with gun.
    - the next scroll quest, i forgot maybe at the 3rd town, u must collect from frog (brown) and werewolves.

For me chinese language is more simple rather than when u play a game in russian or other languages, coz it almost the same with the other chinese games, for russian i only understand Aa (yes), Het(no), and Bbloxa or somekind like that means exit....

3. Default

@SpacePlefka don't hype it too much!
    It's 9MB cuz it got mp3 (real music) sountrack in it! THAT'S ALL!

4. Default

Oh, thanks for info Psydex, but its still Valkyrie mod, so there must be some other changes as well, like new missions, ships etc.

5. Default

@mike: i took the item in the chest u told, but when i return the job is still undone, and i didn't get the 5th char (the man in the inn still have ? in his head)

^ I did it, just go to the dungeon behind the woman in that inn, finish it, and have the quest completed

and do you know how to finish the quests marked I, II, and III?

this quest recall me of the Reference Book quest on Heroes Lore: Wind of Soltia, 2 of those quest(I, II) is to take the scroll from 2 bookshelves (one in the last house of 4th town, other is in the house behind the shop of 2nd town). I didn't know how i did the III quest, but I think it's in an area near 4th town (exit the town, go down and right)

right now i'm having 3 quest left, one of the boy in the 3rd town, one is the main quest, and one more quest, which i didn't even remember who gave it to me

ups i forgot, when adding gems to weapon/armor, u only allowed to add 1 kind of gem at the slot, ex only 1 attack gem are allowed, 1 def gem, 1 HP gem for 3 slots weapon. u cant add like 3 attack gems in 1 weapon/armor.
    u can actually add mutiple gems of 1 kind to item (at once) ex: add 3 attack gems to 3 slots, and then press the &@%# button to add them
    Last edited by nobita2k; 11-05-2011 at 01:41 PM.

6. Default

Um could anyone make this below 1mb? Because I tried out 3 phones and on 1 phone it says that the java file is too big,so anyone please? I've been waiting a LONG time to play this game

7. Default

I found out how to unlock the last job )

on playthru 2, after finish the first dungeon (and let the winged man defeat you), return to the first town and go to the 2nd floor of the inn, talk to the man to obtain the quest (i did this before go to the room and be teleported to the prison). Process thru the game, and when u arrive at the 2nd town (not the destroyed one), go to the 2nd floor of the inn (again) to meet a women (his wife?) on the top left. After that return to the man, and you'll get the last job :>

8. Default

i like this game only because i waited it for 3years.... chinese can't stop me

9. Default

@nobita2k: i get the last job...but i think this last one is not too good...better with spears....unless u activate the berserk kind modes...but still my favourite is gunslingers job...

10. Default

it's good with 2 passive abilities of the lancer )