Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MobersORG Log in to see links
    Yes , many of you couldn't run it at all , but i updated the files and should work fine now.
    Please re-download the game and try again !
    Thanks man, it works great now. Thanks for supplying this game

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    Thanks man, it works great now. Thanks for supplying this game
    Actualy thanks to @RezEvil for supplying it

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MobersORG Log in to see links
    Actualy thanks to @RezEvil for supplying it
    Ah, thanks to you both then, Mobers for uploading it and RezEvil for supplying it.
    Loving the game so far

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua_pohan Log in to see links
    Ah, thanks to you both then, Mobers for uploading it and RezEvil for supplying it.
    Loving the game so far
    You're welcome , mate

5. Default

It works great. I hope english version coming up soon

6. Default

I thought that it would'nt be released
    is there no SE version yet?
    but thanks anyway psydex! REP+ soon when i can!

7. Default

finished....lol...but i dunno how to unlock the 2 others job...anyone knows?

8. Default

Hey Mike,
    Already finished?
    Is it that short?

9. Default

not too short. coz after u finished with 1 character, u can change job at NPC in the Inn of course u must pay and u can continue the game but the enemy level get higher too...sadly i dunno how to change to char with big heavy gun and blade.

..since i cant read chinese language, i just following each map, if i cant enter the next map thats mean there is a another unfinished quest or events. I forgot which dungeon, to open the next door u must kill some required monsters. Its easy when u on gunner or thief job, since they have high evade and critical...lol...

There is a cheat menu (at the top of in game menu or press right soft key which u can open after some chapters...and there is a bank features too, which u can deposit some money (4th row) lol...

i like this game.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mike1977 Log in to see links
    not too short. coz after u finished with 1 character, u can change job at NPC in the Inn of course u must pay and u can continue the game but the enemy level get higher too...sadly i dunno how to change to char with big heavy gun and blade.

..since i cant read chinese language, i just following each map, if i cant enter the next map thats mean there is a another unfinished quest or events. I forgot which dungeon, to open the next door u must kill some required monsters. Its easy when u on gunner or thief job, since they have high evade and critical...lol...

There is a cheat menu (at the top of in game menu or press right soft key which u can open after some chapters...and there is a bank features too, which u can deposit some money (4th row) lol...

i like this game.
    I haven't got far in the game, but is there pets in this game, because I read somewhere that the second heroes lore game has pets with evolutions.