1. Default help me with this game pls!!!

is there anybody who has or can find the real Need For Speed Underground 2 for SE 176x220??? i want the real one not that modded which is fake!

2. Default

Wow! This game released in 2005, can't find it

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yellowhead Log in to see links
    is there anybody who has or can find the real Need For Speed Underground 2 for SE 176x220??? i want the real one not that modded which is fake!
    Here you are - all of them!

4. Default

thx man for your help but this is not the original Need For Speed Underground 2, this is some Fast & Furious with Underground 2 mod
    i have a link with some screens from the game but i don't know how to post that link here cause is giving me some error "You do not have the required number of posts to post links or images."

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yellowhead Log in to see links
    thx man for your help but this is not the original Need For Speed Underground 2, this is some Fast & Furious with Underground 2 mod
    i have a link with some screens from the game but i don't know how to post that link here cause is giving me some error "You do not have the required number of posts to post links or images."
    You need 15 posts to be able to post links/images.
    About the game , i remember ones before the game was released there were fake screenshots that looked awesome (really close to PC's version) but the actual game wasn't anything like that! So you might be wrong or expecting something better than it actualy is