1. Wink MyBackup Pro v2.6.8

MyBackup Pro v2.6.8
    Requirements: ANDROID:1.5 and up
    Overview: The #1 backup application for Android. Secure your data with MyBackup Pro.
    RESTART YOUR PHONE AFTER UPDATING

Supports All Android Mobile Devices and Phones:
    HTC, Motorola, Samsung, LG, etc...
    Backup (with schedule option) to our online secure servers, or SD card, your Applications, Photos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS, Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, and more...
    Restore your backups on your existing or new phone.
    View your data and application backups online, by logging into the Web Viewer at Log in to see links
    MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
    Users who have a rooted phone: You can backup apk+data as well as market links!

WHAT'S NEW:
    Option to not show Change PW dialog on startup.
    Slight changes to some end user messages.
    Nicer GUI for Large screens (Galaxy Tab), and X-Large screens (Motorola Xoom).
    New integrated application in list "COL Reminder"
    Minor fixes.
    Slight enhancements to Secured Online Servers.

Download (898,55 KB):

2. Unhappy Free?

I installed this from this site earlier as it was listed as a free app. It installed fine and I made a backup from it. I then reset my phone to factory default and loaded this back once reset. I opened the program, it said there was a newer version in the android market and I was forced to either upgrade to it or not use the version I had just used. If I said no to the upgrade, the program closed. So, I figured OK, just upgrade but it then said it cost $4.99. This is misleading. If it's listed on the site as free and people use it, then find out they can't use it a second time without paying for it, that is not right. Beware before downloading it.