1. Default Problem Music player selects all the music files ( games mu..sic) which are not songs

Hi guys,
    I have recently bought Motorola Defy . i m new user of android and i might be asking a very silly question here.

In the default music player of my phone it has sync all the music files from SD card ( including small mp3 files of games like Asassin creed , NFS shift ,asphalt etc ..). Now i m not able to find any solution where the player should not treat these files as songs... (at least the files below 1-2 MB).

Is there any way (pls dont ask me to uninstall the games or delete these files) the player should look for files in just one folder instead of seeking whole SD card for music files.. ??

I hope i m clear in asking my question ..

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AyushSingh Log in to see links
    Hi guys,
    I have recently bought Motorola Defy . i m new user of android and i might be asking a very silly question here.

In the default music player of my phone it has sync all the music files from SD card ( including small mp3 files of games like Asassin creed , NFS shift ,asphalt etc ..). Now i m not able to find any solution where the player should not treat these files as songs... (at least the files below 1-2 MB).

Is there any way (pls dont ask me to uninstall the games or delete these files) the player should look for files in just one folder instead of seeking whole SD card for music files.. ??

I hope i m clear in asking my question ..

I too wanted to know a solution to this issue. It's unbelievable that the software designer had missed this snag during their development stages, rubbish!

3. Default

I am not sure about this. But I think a solution is to create a file named .nomedia in the folders you don't want to be scanned for music.