Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Talking Sony Ericsson w100i (Spiro)

I know you all been trying to install them pesky themes but always one answer from your beloved phone... "CORRUPTED..."

So, I post some of them totally working! The big secret was that I did this:

I downloaded some themes I liked (for Spiro) from various sites (supposedly working)
    Then, I downloaded Themes Creator (mine is version 4.07), used Z750 as a mobile device, since Spiro isn't on the list, loaded the themes I downloaded and saved them as new. The new saved theme magically works in my little Spiro.. So, the trick worked!
    Any themes I give you here is with that way..

Sooo, enjoy!!!!!!!!!!
    Have a nice theming!!

p.s. animated themes do not exist since spiro does not support animated wallpaper
    p.s. No2. these themes are not crafted by my hand, I just used them with Themes Creator, so many thanks to all those people that created them at first place!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Default

thanks you

3. Default hello

Quote Originally Posted by sonerii Log in to see links
    thanks you
    upload many more themes for sony w100i(spiro)

4. Default

thanks

5. Default

thank you! will try it first!

6. Default

yay it works fine! thanks again! please upload more themes wiil ya??

7. Default

oh thank You very much

8. Default

Wow awesome ..

9. Default

Thanks for this solution. Any ideas for getting games and apps to work on the Spiro? If I download to the pc I don't know how to install them on the phone and if I try to download to the phone directly then it gives up fast and says it can't install them. Am I missing some thing obvious ?

10. Default

Thx, but I want screenshots