1. Default how to convert jar file to pdf or doc file?

hi! i need help. i have lots of .jar files (ebooks mostly) that i have downloaded for me to read. i've been using my 5800 xpressmusic to read most of the downloaded .jar files. my problem now is how do i convert the jar file into pdf or txt or doc format? my sister wants to read some of it on her laptop and i cant even lend her my phone.

is there a program that i can use for me to be able to convert .jar files into .pdf, .txt or .doc formats?

help please

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by angelchill Log in to see links
    hi! i need help. i have lots of .jar files (ebooks mostly) that i have downloaded for me to read. i've been using my 5800 xpressmusic to read most of the downloaded .jar files. my problem now is how do i convert the jar file into pdf or txt or doc format? my sister wants to read some of it on her laptop and i cant even lend her my phone.

is there a program that i can use for me to be able to convert .jar files into .pdf, .txt or .doc formats?

help please
    There is no way to convert .jar files to some other formats because .txt , .pdf ,etc are document formats whereas .jar is (application/archive) format .
    But I can suggest these two alternatives :
    1) There is a computer software called KEmulator , which can run .jar files
    on your computer , so you can use it to read ebooks which are in .jar format .
    2) Or use google search to find your desired book. Eg : "xyz ebook".
    I hope I was able to help you.

3. Default possible to convert jar file to pdf or doc file

Open .jar file with winrar software extract it .
    open the folder . you will see files-----.dat , open these with notepad here you will find the complete text. there may be many .dat files , compiling them may be a tedious process

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by angelchill Log in to see links

help please
    You can only convert that by using your pc. Try this application to convert that Shell for tequilacat BookReader v2.2.8

5. Default

Hi ...

I've posted an instruction, how to create .jar-eBooks out of .txt- or any other written file(s).
    Here's the link to follow:
    h(...)://forum.mobiles24.com/showpost.php?p=391887&postcount=3
    Hope, this will help!

das floh