Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IceBox74 Log in to see links
    Are these all full versions? Are they offline or do they require online connection? Thank you.
    Yes all are full versions! No they are not completely offline means, you need a data connection to download additional dictionary files! After downloading the files the app can be accessed offline!

If you want, then ask other users to upload the downloaded files for a particular app! Once you downloaded the files on pc, you just have to Create a folder named "Mobile Systems" on the SD card & copy the extra files!
    In this case I cant help you coz my internet connection has limited upload speed of 10 kb/s & the extra files of the apps vary from 20 mb to 95 mbs!

2. Default Good Work

Great work!
    Working Well!
    Epocrates and skyscape are great challenges to cr***k....

3. Default

will somebody please post the index files (is that what you call it?) that is the database of all these applications. it will be a great, great, great help. thanks.

4. Default

the dictionary data download hangs up on me and it stops. will someone here post the data. please, please, please i want it.

5. Default

when i click to download the dictionary it stays 0% 0/100

6. Default

Thanks a lot for the med apps
    nokia670819 U really rock!!

7. Default

Thanks very much just what we needed after moving to Spain and struggling with medical terms

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IceBox74 Log in to see links
    the dictionary data download hangs up on me and it stops. will someone here post the data. please, please, please i want it.
    I cant help you much in this condition! The dict files are too large for my broadband connection which has only 10 Kb/s upload speed! Though you can give the list of apps for which you need the dict files, if they are below 30 mb I will upload them for you!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mitch_stu Log in to see links
    Thanks very much just what we needed after moving to Spain and struggling with medical terms
    Excellent, Glad to know that eng-spanish dictionary does help
    Thanks for your appreciation! Tc Enjoy!

10. Default any help for epocrates c***k?

my epocrates trial subscription expired...........