Page 36 of 261 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    my headaches irritate me a lot....got hospital again on thursday, they will probably give me more pointless tablets that will do sod all

Get away from the computer monitor. That could be the cause of the headaches.

People who walk around with blinders.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Buggs41 Log in to see links
    Get away from the computer monitor. That could be the cause of the headaches.
    naw mate, ive had the headaches now for 8 years and been rushed into hospital for em 3 times (collapsed once) on more meds than u can count (well 5 different ones anyway), 2 catscans and they are still runing tests on me.

I thought it was the games console/pc at first but even doc told me it wasnt and apparently they are worried as i am slowly forgetting things as my headaches get worse.

That sounds really bad, guess am lucky, the only time i get headaches is from that lovely stuff called beer.

5. Default

lol...i know mate i used to be the same, the drinkin part was great, the next mornin was murder, if i was workin i had to have a holiday the next day as when i have a hangover i really cant get out of bed all day (but i do drink a hell of a lot when i start and mix drinks bad)

6. Default

Sounds pretty crap to be honest...

7. Default

People who spam the forums....

/sigh

So many to do with so little time...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    So many to do with so little time...
    Forums to spam?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Forums to spam?