Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

These lion really mess with me
    i hav nuke them(this is not the first time the lions encounter) with some missile but in the laboratory,the place is so small so i cant run fast and free to nuke the lions

so anybody hav a trick? also my money only last 30k
    or do you hav cheat on w810 version??

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tukanghackganteng Log in to see links
    These lion really mess with me
    i hav nuke them(this is not the first time the lions encounter) with some missile but in the laboratory,the place is so small so i cant run fast and free to nuke the lions

so anybody hav a trick? also my money only last 30k
    or do you hav cheat on w810 version??
    i don't think there is a cheat on the non touch version of the game
    the touch version cheat is you have to touch under / at the health bar untill something shows up

better stock up your medikits btw

3. Default

for the lions at small room : at touch screen one of them seems stuck on something when they try to approach, so i just send those rockets to kill it first.

4. Default Help

Im at the last boss of the game.. Its like an octopus.. I finish its all health once, then its health is full once again.. Then it hits with its arm 4m underneath the ground.. Its damage is too much. I cant even dodge its attack. Soon all my medkits and capsules are over.. It seems impossible to kill this boss.. Im playin in hard difficulty level. Pls tell sm trick to kill it..
    Thank u..

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Saferwound Log in to see links
    Im at the last boss of the game.. Its like an octopus.. I finish its all health once, then its health is full once again.. Then it hits with its arm 4m underneath the ground.. Its damage is too much. I cant even dodge its attack. Soon all my medkits and capsules are over.. It seems impossible to kill this boss.. Im playin in hard difficulty level. Pls tell sm trick to kill it..
    Thank u..
    Kill the final boss in hard mode is very hard , after a long time I finally finish, the trick is you should dodge its attacks as many as possible or use the medikits, capsules, use the shotgun to kill all the zombies and hit the boss until the health bar of the octopus remains half or less than, it will be more easy to kill it from there,then you can use the launcher (or the shotgun)to kill it, be sure you get a lot of gold (to buy ammo and medikit).

6. Question

Quote Originally Posted by mike1977 Log in to see links
    then reserves a lot of medikit coz last boss (like an octopy) is painful....unless u activated the cheats GOD MODE....LOL..
    Is this sea motherf****r the last boss and the end off the game ?? I was killed several times and stopt playing so is it the end ?? greetzz from Boyd