Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

No, you cant make me get a crappy phone, i had an s60 phone that could play sis applications and stuff, i want my n95 it was the best phone ever! So im spending $900, as its now $900 on an n95 because i liked that phone, besides the 6233 is getting discontinued and i don't like it. I'm with n95 and im getting another n95.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pk3r-z0rz Log in to see links
    No no no no my phone was the n95, that was my first phone i ever got, as i thought they were pointless so i got an n95 because i thought it would last, i had it for 2 months as well, the providers cant fix it, it can not be fixed, like i said its shell and metal now, and none of it, its functional, so as i rest my case......... im very sad i have wasted $1000, i have to find another phone
    hey man dont worry bcoz im here now
    i will take ur screwed up n95 for $100, make a deal..
    u dont have to flush it down the toilet now....

3. Default

Nah im not gunna sell it, im keeping it, look people just dont worry bout it, i was warning people what happened, and now i have to get a new n95, coz that was the only phone i ever had and the only phone i ever liked..

4. Default

By this time just the sis files getting viruses. But I think from now I dont trust the java games anymore.

5. Default

Well sorry to say but i think the new n95 that im getting wont be getting java games on it anymore, its just gunna be a straight out phone this time, i just dont wanna take account for getting the site shutdown becuase of faulty java games well sorry Zsolti for making you take your games down, but it was for the greater good....

6. Default

No no no no my phone was the n95, that was my first phone i ever got, as i thought they were pointless so i got an n95 because i thought it would last, i had it for 2 months as well, the providers cant fix it, it can not be fixed, like i said its shell and metal now, and none of it, its functional, so as i rest my case......... im very sad i have wasted $1000, i have to find another phone
    This will help it's all ready uploaded so get a new phone and dl it from the public gallery

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -Zsolti- Log in to see links
    Shado Fighter
    here you go:

shado fighter(128x160):

shado fighter(240x320):

have fun...

8. Default waste

Dude it completely fudged up my phone, i tried to software update, but that didn't work, i went to where i got my phone from and it said that it had gotten a virus and has gone through the whole phone, so now, i have to get a new n95 or something...i was really wanting that game, i guess i cant trust games now not even my own ones. I asked can they replace the motherboard they said nope, thats it, its pretty much a shell, and metal, the mechanisms can not be replaced, and yeah, just letting you know..

i know its not your fault, i should've been more careful.....
    But anyways, pretty much $1000 big ones gone to waste
    what a waste

i downloaded this game and it screwed up my phone, i cant even repair it thanks a lot, now i have to get a new n95
    its java it couldn't have been that game

Quote Originally Posted by -Zsolti- Log in to see links
    By this time just the sis files getting viruses. But I think from now I dont trust the java games anymore.
    Well sorry to say but i think the new n95 that im getting wont be getting java games on it anymore, its just gunna be a straight out phone this time, i just dont wanna take account for getting the site shutdown becuase of faulty java games well sorry Zsolti for making you take your games down, but it was for the greater good....
    java games don't have viruses only symbian games and pda do