Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Football Identity

Basic Info

Foorballidentity is a football (soccer) world where all characters are controlled by real users. Managers, Players and even Journalists have a user behind them and together they form teams and play matches together in the world's first turn-based strategy game based upon football. Players play matches, train and develop their skills. Managers handle transfers/contracts, match tactics and manage their team members.

Features

Users take turn-based decisions for their footballers

Footballidentity is a football game like no other. Letting users take turn-based decisions for their footballers directly in their browser and then calculation the result for each turn, makes Footballidentity the first football game of its kind.

As a backup for users not being able to take part during the scheduled matches, Footballidentity contains an AI engine that makes the decision for the players on a turn-to-turn bases.

Create your own identity

In Footballidentity you choose what you want to be. Take on the role as a footballer, manager or even journalist.

Life as a footballer: Tran & Improve, Sign Contracts, Play Matches, Win Awards, Expectations
    Life as a manager: Team Manager, Sign, Buy & Sell, Decide Tactics, Starting Out, Responsibility
    Life as a journalist: Write Articles, Match Coverage, Interview, Research, Reputation

Play strategical football at its best!

The matches in Footballidentity will really put your tactical skills to the test as all other footballers on the field could be controlled by another user just looking for an opportunity to help you or destroy you…

Teamwork Works!

And old cliché of course, but true indeed, is the old saying that “ football is a team sport”. The same goes for life in Footballidentity. If you don’t get along with your teammates or if you do not all work towards the same goals, problems will occur.

But on the other hand, when a team works like well oiled machinery and everyone is having fun and then life in Footballidentity can seem as easy and enjoyable as a walk in the park.

If you want to test it before registering here is the link: Log in to see links

and if you want help, you can ask me here

Here is the link: Log in to see links
    Last edited by Duje; 28-11-2010 at 07:07 PM.

I dont get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    I dont get it.
    What arent you understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by Duje Log in to see links
    What arent you understanding?
    Was being to lazy to read it properly. And it was sunday.

Whats your progress in this game then?

The point of the game is to become the best and to have fun with your team mates.
    The game is still in beta, but its awesome

But am already the best

Will register tomorrow.

But am already the best

Will register tomorrow.

I doubt it
    Because I am

I registered,

Created a player called Paulinho

I registered,