Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Download bugs fixed

We've fixed a couple of downloads bugs:

For Android users, you may have noticed gallery apps/games downloading as ".htm" on your handset. We've now rectified the problem and all files now download and save correctly.

The second fix is for an issue reported several times here; where two downloads credits are taken for one download. This is caused by certain (mobile) browsers and I'm pleased to say we have finally implemented a fix for this.

If you experience any problems related to these bug fixes, please let me know.

Thanks

Thankyou Mark, you work hard here...a job Well Done!!!!

3. Default

Well done Mark and Karl. Keep it up!

4. Default

Gteat job mate
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

Well done Mark and Karl!!!

But what about java contents?? previously it was showing permission denied while downloading through mobile phone..?

7. Exclamation error...

certification problems with every download i try too install on my nokia5800, bluesky its your files that lagging

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    We've fixed a couple of downloads bugs:

For Android users, you may have noticed gallery apps/games downloading as ".htm" on your handset. We've now rectified the problem and all files now download and save correctly.

The second fix is for an issue reported several times here; where two downloads credits are taken for one download. This is caused by certain (mobile) browsers and I'm pleased to say we have finally implemented a fix for this.

If you experience any problems related to these bug fixes, please let me know.

Thanks

whenever i tried opening 'my little farm' it keeps closing .am usin nokia 6600

9. Default

Yes,I Think so

10. Default

me too. i cant download apps. i used to be able to download apps with no problems at all. i've been a member since two years ago and have downloaded quite a number of apps/games before. but now it always says "download interrupted" or "download failed". i tried using another pc and the same thing happens. is this some kind of bug? or do i have to change my pc's settings? can anyone shed some light on this?? many thanks!!

oh by the way. i also tried downloading via wap using my phone. same thing. download fails.
    Last edited by Silver; 25-06-2011 at 07:41 AM.