Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    I can't even find my copy.
    I haven't even bought my copy yet.

2. Default

I really enjoy playing GT5 though I was a little late on getting a copy of the game. It was already released for quite a while but I still got one. I am really anxious to see what improvements they are going to offer on the next version considering the list of strengths this one already poses.

I love F1 and though there is a separate F1 game, I still went with this because of better gaming experience.

Quote Originally Posted by nross Log in to see links
    I really enjoy playing GT5 though I was a little late on getting a copy of the game. It was already released for quite a while but I still got one. I am really anxious to see what improvements they are going to offer on the next version considering the list of strengths this one already poses.

I love F1 and though there is a separate F1 game, I still went with this because of better gaming experience.
    I cant see there being another GT on PS3.

So there is another GT on PS3, Bit surprising with the PS4 coming out end of this year..

Gran Turismo 6 has been confirmed for release this year by its creator Kazunori Yamauchi

Gran Turimso 6 has been confirmed for the PS3 and will be released in the third quarter of this year.

The new title in the 15-year-old racing simulation franchise was officially unveiled by series creator Kazunori Yamauchi at an event at Silverstone racing circuit.

The British race track will also be one of the 33 tracks contained in the game and GT's vehicular count will rise to 1,200 cars. Gran Turismo 6 will also contain a raft of new customisation options including thousands of aerodynamic parts and custom wheels.

Sony says that "there will also be regular additions of new tracks set to be made available online" so it looks like DLC will swell the racing circuit content.

"It is amazing to think that it is 15 years since we first released Gran Turismo,” said Yamauchi.“Things have changed a lot since then and now Gran Turismo 6 is a further evolution of my dream."

"We’re pleased to deliver GT6 to PlayStation 3 as we have a very loyal community on that platform. However, we have refactored the game to make it very flexible and expandable, with a view to making many future developments."

Sony says it's planning to release more information about Gran Turismo 6 at both the E3 and Gamescomm video games expos later this year.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    So there is another GT on PS3, Bit surprising with the PS4 coming out end of this year..
    Might find it's similar to what they're going with COD. Apparently that'll come out on PS3/XBOX360 and then later the PS4.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Might find it's similar to what they're going with COD. Apparently that'll come out on PS3/XBOX360 and then later the PS4.
    Surely thats just ripping off. Going the way of greedy EA.