Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default NB: Please read before posting

So it seems we've been accumulating some animosity towards each other and that simply will not do.

*Hear the stomp of my foot as it is being put down*

In threads where it is easy to spam the board unknowingly, examples:...

What are you doing?
    What are you listening to?
    What time is it now in your part of the world?

... please consider that the Lounge, albeit a place where can all just chill out, is still part of Mobiles 24 as a whole.

The main purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas, knowledge and tips for mobile phones.

We do not need to know what time it is five minutes after you told us what time it is.

Nor do we need to know the complete playlist of the radio station or cd that you are listening to etc.

We (all of us, mods included) have been guilty of spamming the board before, but it has come to a point where people are taking each other on about it and it's causing unnecessary problems.

* Please do not post the time more than once an hour.
    * Please do not post things like "nothing" or "hungry" in the "What are you eating and/or drinking thread.

Unnecessary posts will be strictly moderated from now on, so please save everyone the trouble and post constructively.

Thank you for your time.

This thread will stay open for a short time to hear your thoughts, after which it will be closed.
    Last edited by Noxide; 18-10-2010 at 10:28 AM.

2. Default

This should improve the lounge greatly.

A spam free forum is a good forum.

I agree with Aaron.

This will help keep the forums spam free.

I read it and I agree! and I dislike spammers too and I'm sure we members will be good

Still doesn't make it right does it.

Maybe not, but I think it's a step in the right direction.

Still i did not get the point of closing the thread "Whats on your mind right now ?? "

if a member is spamming in certain thread, will you warn that member or close that thread ??

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus Log in to see links
    Still i did not get the point of closing the thread "Whats on your mind right now ?? "

if a member is spamming in certain thread, will you warn that member or close that thread ??
    Kevin posted why he closed it. And id say its to similar to the "what are you doing"

A mod will post why its getting closed before closing it, like Kevin did.

Good to see new rule... But i think after that the thread should get re-opened..!
    Whats on your mind right now ..

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    Good to see new rule... But i think after that the thread should get re-opened..!
    Whats on your mind right now ..
    It's closed permanently