Arrow New! The Crystal Ball [by KitMaker 2010]

We launch THE CRYSTAL BALL, the one application for mobile phones that predicts the future. If you wonder what the fate holds in store for you, which favourable or detrimental situations await you or if you want to anticipate the upcoming events, THE CRYSTAL BALL will give you the answers that you are looking for. You could ask thousands of questions, request a prediction of your future or even ask for the winner number of the lottery.

With THE CRYSTAL BALL you could always bring forward any event in your life so you could deal with it in the best possible way. You will always have a future prediction in your hands. Furthermore, you could also answer the questions of your friends and help them in their life.

You cannot miss the chance of having in your hands the power to see your future and always be a step ahead of it.

THE CRYSTAL BALL, all answers at hand.

240x320:Log in to see links

Please post in 320x240 resol..

Is there any trick to dowoad direct to ur phone..coz i m unable to do so! I m on my phone right now..
    Last edited by battuji; 31-08-2010 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by battuji Log in to see links
    Please post in 320x240 resol..

Is there any trick to dowoad direct to ur phone..coz i m unable to do so! I m on my phone right now..
    If I find 320x240 resolution I will surely post it here.

Ok till then i will try this one..oops no trick required,u just have to wait for few seconds..

Thanks..!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 591989 Log in to see links

We launch THE CRYSTAL BALL, the one application for mobile phones that predicts the future. If you wonder what the fate holds in store for you, which favourable or detrimental situations await you or if you want to anticipate the upcoming events, THE CRYSTAL BALL will give you the answers that you are looking for. You could ask thousands of questions, request a prediction of your future or even ask for the winner number of the lottery.

With THE CRYSTAL BALL you could always bring forward any event in your life so you could deal with it in the best possible way. You will always have a future prediction in your hands. Furthermore, you could also answer the questions of your friends and help them in their life.

You cannot miss the chance of having in your hands the power to see your future and always be a step ahead of it.

THE CRYSTAL BALL, all answers at hand.

240x320:Log in to see links
    Is This multiscreen??