Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Arrow Mobiles24 EPL Fantasy Football & Prediction Game For 2010/11 Season - Join in free!

New Thread ready for a new season of Football - All applicants welcome!

M24 Private League
    Entry Code: 245885-66049
    Applications CLOSED as season has started
    M24 Head to Head League
    Entry Code: 458992-118846

M24 Head-to-Head VIP Private League
    Entry Code: Please contact Shmaya

Here's something for everyone to do - Go to the official FA Premier League site to play free fantasy football - Log in to see links Click on the not registered/sign up to register link(don't use real name in first and last name sections-use m24 user name so everyone on here will recognise you and leave last name blank), pick a fantasy football team (budget is £100m and can only have 3 players from each team). Once done click on join league and type in 245885-66049 as entry code to join Mobiles 24 league. Unlimited transfers until start of season once season has started-14 Aug-1 free transfer per week and any other transfers deduct 4 points per transfer.

This game is COMPLETELY FREE you just have to register(as I say not even with your real names, it's just so you can setup an account),there are prizes but I've played it for 3 years and got nowhere near any of them(if you do win a prize you deserve to be a real manager!)
    As far as i know the site will gain nothing from a few new members from here, and i definitely gain nothing-I just think it could be fun for all football fans on m24 to test themselves against each other.

Mobiles24.com Private Mini-League
    Entry Code: FC77D-ILD

Here's another game you're all welcome to join - Test your football knowledge and predict the scores of FA Premier League matches with Log in to see links.

To Join the Mobiles24 Mini-League, simply enter the above code into the Private Mini-League code box.
    Last edited by lazyitus; 17-08-2010 at 12:21 AM.

Not seen Shmaya online so decided to create a new head to head league, and i put a knockout in, top 4 qualify which will take place around game week 36, just to make it bit more interesting so if your way off top on points mid way through, you would still have something to go for by getting in top 4.

M24 Head to Head - 458992-118846

3. Default

Ok Paul joined that league.

4. Default

Joined too my club name is Yokohama xD lol

5. Default

Good man Paul,well done for setting up a new head to head

I have joined up now,so I can beat you at that too

Good luck everybody

thx joined it
    if u want me to make another vip league i can make another onesince my name is already there

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Not seen Shmaya online so decided to create a new head to head league, and i put a knockout in, top 4 qualify which will take place around game week 36, just to make it bit more interesting so if your way off top on points mid way through, you would still have something to go for by getting in top 4.

M24 Head to Head - 458992-118846
    my bad had a few hard days but now i have time to log in

8. Default

Were going to get you to do it since you did it last year but since nobody's seen you around for a while paul picked up the baton
    Good to see you back and all signed up ready for the coming season.

Looks good, nice one Mark

Quote Originally Posted by lazyitus Log in to see links
    Were going to get you to do it since you did it last year but since nobody's seen you around for a while paul picked up the baton
    Good to see you back and all signed up ready for the coming season.
    i was online two days ago
    but most of the time when im online noone is online
    I still think that if alot of pepole join that league then there should be a vip(just saying what i think)