View Poll Results: do you like my thread??

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

4 80.00%
  • no

1 20.00%
Page 196 of 310 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 3091
  1. Default

Need to get up!

2. Default

You got asphalt urburn3 on nokia 6230

3. Default

Here you go:

Remember this a 128x160 thread though...

4. Default Soul Of Darkness (128x160)

This game is alright but it's cut down.... Bit short.

Use your sharp blade and your transformation powers to save your beloved's life... and yours

Features (may vary by handset):

* Enter an absorbing gothic environment thanks to impressive music and a 3D-like graphic background.
    * 11 levels to explore, from huge castles and cathedrals to dark woods and caves.
    * Great replay value: play through levels you've already finished to discover additional secrets.
    * Challenging gameplay: use your transformation ability to reach hidden inaccessible spots.
    * Upgrade your fire sword and ice spear to perform more powerful attacks and magic.
    * Legions of dark creatures to fight (werewolves, gargoyles, zombies, etc.) in fabulous decors.

Last edited by Nightmare; 11-07-2008 at 03:55 PM.

5. Default Suicidal Squirrels (128x160)

This game is like Lemmings lol...

They’re cute! They’re adorable! And they’re having enough of it all! Your mission is to help lots and lots of Squirrels kill themselves. To complete a level, you need to guide all Squirrels to a fatal death trap, so they can successfully commit suicide. Your goal is to guide them to the death trap which is located somewhere in the level. Death traps are not very hard to identify. When you see one, you’ll know it... Squirrels will simply walk straight forward in the direction they’re facing, looking for the death trap. If they run into a wall, they’ll turn around and walk back in the opposite direction. If Squirrels approach edges, they will either jump down, or - if it’s too high for a jump - turn around and walk back.

Suicidal Squirrels (128x160).jar

6. Default Crazy Campus

CRAZY CAMPUS(128x160)

7. Default

So, what do you think of the thread so far? Any comments? It's a bit dead...

8. Default

not as good as mine

nah it's good

9. Default

Your one was the best, but it had to be removed from my sig... You don't mind I hope...

More Games To Come!!!

10. Default

For all requests done quickly and effiectly click here (only 128x160 allowed). You'll get your game in a matter of minutes!! (Unless I'm offline) And online every day here for a long time!!

REQUEST ALL 128X160 GAMES HERE!!!