Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GrofCmar Log in to see links
    Hi, i'm having some trouble getting this game to work properly on my phone (k750@w800). I can start it normally and play for how much i want, but when i exit the game and then enter it again and try to continue from where i left of it causes my phone to restart (it also restarts if i chose new game). I've tried the w810 version and the nokia 176x220 version, both have same issues. Does anyone have a version specifically made for k750 or w800?
    Try this one:Log in to see links

2. Default

I gave it a go, but still no luck, the same problem happens again. This is first time a java app or game has given me so much trouble.

3. Default

im stuck on beting the rock boss i use konoha in the Strength guy and i keep dying can somebody plz help me all of them are lvl10 mia lvl 6 the strentgh guy lvl 8 or 9

Quote Originally Posted by Helmyripper Log in to see links
    im stuck on beting the rock boss i use konoha in the Strength guy and i keep dying can somebody plz help me all of them are lvl10 mia lvl 6 the strentgh guy lvl 8 or 9
    Keep training in the subquests, so that your level will increase, and if you still can`t win, then use cheats!

5. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 591989 Log in to see links
    Keep training in the subquests, so that your level will increase, and if you still can`t win, then use cheats!

*1793 on the main menu.
    continue your saved game.
    press * to start a fight.
    press * during a fight to open cheat menu.
    use lvl up, win or lose fight.
    you will also get all the weapons and shields.
    Enjoy!!
    But try the game without the cheats too. Not that tough.

6. Default

Hello,

Im having trouble moving on with the game, whenever i defeat the evil ozunu(blue dragon like creature), is that the end of the game? i got a java/null pointer exception error. i use nokia 7210.

7. Default

Thanks for the cheats. I will use that for leveling

8. Talking

Anyone have any idea what is the cheat for ninja prophecy version 1.1.5 and i am using nokia 5800 and is a touch game for it..

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by netiquettes Log in to see links
    Anyone have any idea what is the cheat for ninja prophecy version 1.1.5 and i am using nokia 5800 and is a touch game for it..
    touch screen cant input cheat codes....

btw it's not to difficult to defeat ur enemy if u knew the elements power, like water can win against fire, etc. leveling until its too hard to level up for every member of the team, stocking potion, upgrade ur weapon n armor....good luck