Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
  1. Default Please add my new Samsung Monte GT-S5620 to your phone selector list.

Your phone selector list doesnt have my new Samsung Monte GT-S5620. :-(
    Can you add my Samsung Monte GT-S5620 to your Phone selector list?

Quote Originally Posted by AmigaUFO Log in to see links
    Your phone selector list doesnt have my new Samsung Monte GT-S5620. :-(
    Can you add my Samsung Monte GT-S5620 to your Phone selector list?
    Ur phone's screen resol. is 240x400 so in games section n wallpapers select this n all games n wallpapers will work fine..

3. Default downloading

I signed up on the website last nite and was able to download a couple of ringtones. Now I can't get them to go to my phone, it doesn't give me the option.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by glennh40 Log in to see links
    I signed up on the website last nite and was able to download a couple of ringtones. Now I can't get them to go to my phone, it doesn't give me the option.
    Hi. Firstly, welcome to Mobiles24

Now, down to business. If you managed to successfully download them to your PC or laptop, then you just need to plug your phone in, and copy and paste them into the phone or memory card.

5. Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    I'm delighted to announce the launch of our phone selector which allows you to quickly find content from the Mobiles24.com free downloads gallery which is compatible with your phone.

As the system is in it's early stages and many major changes were made to make way for this update (all of which are part of the wider website update), you may come across problems. Please let us know if you do. In the meantime, we still have some work to do to link up the system with search and front page content... and more importantly, get on with the new M24 which I will provide more information about at a later date .

Thanks guys!

hey can they make those ringtones files smaller than 300kb i got a new samsung strive and it want let me use files over 300 ???Thank you

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sheiladavidson Log in to see links
    hey can they make those ringtones files smaller than 300kb i got a new samsung strive and it want let me use files over 300 ???Thank you
    The ringtones can be anything under 300kb. You could cut them down, or ask in Kevin's ringtone request thread for some that are under 300kb.

7. Default

hi the phone selector lokks and works like a charm..just one problem though..i have a samsung s5660 marvel phone and my phones not even listed..could you fix that for me please??

8. Smile Brilliant innovation. Keep it up.

This is truely a brilliant and cool innovation. You guys are the best. More greese to your elbows

9. Default

HI I'm new member....pls let me know how to go phone selector....pls help

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vimboy Log in to see links
    HI I'm new member....pls let me know how to go phone selector....pls help
    It's on the home page.

phone selector.gif