Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    I'm delighted to announce the launch of our phone selector which allows you to quickly find content from the Mobiles24.com free downloads gallery which is compatible with your phone.

As the system is in it's early stages and many major changes were made to make way for this update (all of which are part of the wider website update), you may come across problems. Please let us know if you do. In the meantime, we still have some work to do to link up the system with search and front page content... and more importantly, get on with the new M24 which I will provide more information about at a later date .

Thanks guys!

none of the games are getting downloaded.Need your urgent help !!!

2. Wink

Quote Originally Posted by rajankapila Log in to see links
    none of the games are getting downloaded.Need your urgent help !!!

Where did you tried to download phone or pc?

3. Default hi

LG KP501 is not in the phone selection list.

4. Default im sorry im kinda new to this but it really cant be this easy

it really cannot be this easy to send apps and media to your phone, or can it be?

5. Default

Is there a way to remove my phone selection? I chose my phone but I really wanted ebooks for my ereader and after I selected my phone the ebooks available stopped showing up.eta-never mind-I'm an idiot. I figured it out.
    Last edited by blondiefk; 12-02-2011 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blondiefk Log in to see links
    Is there a way to remove my phone selection? I chose my phone but I really wanted ebooks for my ereader and after I selected my phone the ebooks available stopped showing up.eta-never mind-I'm an idiot. I figured it out.
    do not select any phone model,leave it blank..it will show u all options for downloading contents but the main thing is u must have some knowledge regarding download compatible contents...

7. Default please add cricket MSGM8 II

MSGM8 II not on phone list. I am only able to get poly tones

8. Default

hey aprently my phone is not the the selector or anywhere to be found i was wondering if there was another way to find it

Quote Originally Posted by hellhound99 Log in to see links
    hey aprently my phone is not the the selector or anywhere to be found i was wondering if there was another way to find it
    Which phone do u have?

10. Default

Can you please add HTC S730 (Wings) ?