Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default Lg Optimus MetroPCS phone

I am new to this site and don't see an option for the Lg Optimus MetroPCS phone. Does this mean that I can't download onto my phone from this site? I see a particular download I'd like, but for some reason I cannot access it. Thanks for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by bluecourt4 Log in to see links
    I am new to this site and don't see an option for the Lg Optimus MetroPCS phone. Does this mean that I can't download onto my phone from this site? I see a particular download I'd like, but for some reason I cannot access it. Thanks for any help!
    LG Optimus S has the same screen resolution as yours 320x480, bluecourt4

Free LG Optimus S Games
    http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/lg-optimus-s-games

Free LG Optimus S Apps
    http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/lg-optimus-s-apps

3. Default optimus

Thanks so much for your help, and time!!

4. Lightbulb download screen resolution

I have a Nokia N95 phone, could u please tell me what resolution I need to set game download? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by camerondouglas Log in to see links
    I have a Nokia N95 phone, could u please tell me what resolution I need to set game download? Thanks
    240x320, S60v3, Nokia N95

6. Question Help

I need to fine someone that can help me to figure out how to get a free ringtone. I tried to find my phone brand and it wasn't on the list to see if it was download compatible. Can some one help me?:

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Waffledoodle Log in to see links
    I need to fine someone that can help me to figure out how to get a free ringtone. I tried to find my phone brand and it wasn't on the list to see if it was download compatible. Can some one help me?:
    What sort of phone?

8. Default

same here, Dell streak(android) not available as a choice, only venue and aero.

9. Default Phone Selector

Hey, I'm using the Blackberry Bold 9700. And if I click on the link that shows to select your phone. My screen on on handset goes black. So I change the browser from blackberry to internet explorer. Still didn't work. . Please help

Thank You
    Marwaan

10. Cool

Phone selector what it is all about?