Hi

1. Smile Hi

Hi,

I'm new to this forum, but glad to be here. My main business is a UK based Print Agency but I am also developing a new from of viral video marketing called Talking Product Videos.

The service takes still images of animals and products, & clipart, and makes them talk on videos for internet pages, emailed newsletters, mobile phones, & DVD's.

I will post samples of Video Ringtones in 3gp format as soon as I have made enough posts here.

Interesting intro,

Welcome to Mobiles24

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Welcome To

5. Default

thank you and hi back

6. Default

Hi I'm new here just activated my account....how do I download ringtones to my phone?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by spencerarts Log in to see links
    Hi,

I'm new to this forum, but glad to be here. My main business is a UK based Print Agency but I am also developing a new from of viral video marketing called Talking Product Videos.

The service takes still images of animals and products, & clipart, and makes them talk on videos for internet pages, emailed newsletters, mobile phones, & DVD's.

I will post samples of Video Ringtones in 3gp format as soon as I have made enough posts here.
    thank you and welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Tresspass69 Log in to see links
    Hiya peeps i'm new here glad 2 be aboard. See ya later byeee!

to spencerarts

9. Default

Hi to all of you and welcome to Mobiles24.com
    I am fairly new here , too. Been here about 3 months now.
    I am profoundly deaf and use text messaging, e-mails, etc to communicate with deaf friends ,etc. I love this site and have been looking at a lot of the posts here. There just seems to be too many posts to be able to read them all. LOL
    I have been downloading games ,etc for my phone. I got my first cell phone about 6 months ago. I did a search after getting my cell phone and found a lot of websites for mobile phones, but so far..Mobiles24.com is the best for me!! I love it! SO far I have submitted a few screensavers to the public library.
    Keep up the good work! I just recently read the "personalized signature screensaver" post and think some of these member are very supportive and giving to say the least!!

10. Default

I am Interested in your products AND Expect your thread which filled with your products