1. Default Hi all First time user

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me please. I have registered with this site and have even followed the instructions to download to my pc, but when I go into my pc I can't find the downloads, does anyone have any ideas on how I an supposed to retrieve these downloads, thanks heaps Regards Single roo.

Welcome..

If you have saved them correctly, try your downloads folder.

My Computer -> Downloads

Hello and Welcome,enjoy your stay

4. Default Hi

Thanks for the welcome

5. Default Re: my computer - downloads

Hi Paul
    Thanks for the reply, I must be doing something wrong, as that file is empty. I am running windows 7 and when I go to download it doesn't seem to give me a choice of where to send it to on my computer, it says it is going to a temporary file but then I can't find that one either. Kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by Singleroo Log in to see links
    Hi Paul
    Thanks for the reply, I must be doing something wrong, as that file is empty. I am running windows 7 and when I go to download it doesn't seem to give me a choice of where to send it to on my computer, it says it is going to a temporary file but then I can't find that one either. Kind regards
    Its a folder, click start, and then click on your username, (its called my computer on XP) you will see alot of folders like my pictures my videos etc, click on Downloads and the things you downloaded should be in that folder..