realy a great collection

3. Default

good jopb!

4. Smile

Can you please upload nfs shift hd and asphalt 6? Thanks

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by djnufan99 Log in to see links
    Can you please upload nfs shift hd and asphalt 6? Thanks
    You should really post requests in the Android forum itself.

6. Default

Hi, Im new to this site, got here bay good old google, y was searching for some apps but i do not know how on earth I istall them, my phone is a galaxy s gt 1900b, also i woul like to install winampm but the sad thing is....I have't got the remotest idea...any clue would be not only nice but very nice.
    Thankyou you lot!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loudelia Log in to see links
    Hi, Im new to this site, got here bay good old google, y was searching for some apps but i do not know how on earth I istall them, my phone is a galaxy s gt 1900b, also i woul like to install winampm but the sad thing is....I have't got the remotest idea...any clue would be not only nice but very nice.
    Thankyou you lot!

You're talking about Which apps exactly ?
    Anyway, in these case while you downloaded the app manually, you should install the .apk file. An .apk file behaves in a similar manner to a “.exe” file on Windows, you need to copy it to your Sd card and run it.
    For that, Once you have ASTRO File Manager installed, connect your Android device to your PC using your USB cable. Mount the SD card and copy over the .apk file you would like to install.

That's it

8. Default

Thank you, very useful your advice.

9. Default

You're welcome

10. Default

Hi all 1

I´am new here, and need help where did i find the download by ID on the site ?