Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last
    0 RP

Country
    Singapore
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fisk777 View Post
    It will be out in a few days... Doodle jump for android...
    Download and rate!!!
    Hey I'm a motorola backflip user, and I tried to download doodle jump a lot of times, but I couldn't install it. HELP?!? >< I really want to play doodle jump (tried the game on friend's iphone(: ) P.S. I did download the .apk file

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default New member

Hey yall, I just signed up to this site. Are the ringtones here really free or is there a catch?

Site Contributor
    6,400 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elbmirt View Post
    Hey yall, I just signed up to this site. Are the ringtones here really free or is there a catch?
    100% free.....

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

So when I click send to cell phone and they send a text with number I just agree with terms and enter the the number? (no 9.99$ a month)

Site Contributor
    6,400 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elbmirt View Post
    So when I click send to cell phone and they send a text with number I just agree with terms and enter the the number? (no 9.99$ a month)
    No u can't send it directly to ur cell phone,u r doing wrong! Click on download to pc..or for direct download to cell phone u have to logon to wap.mobiles24.com..

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Thanks for the help! Just got Droid X coming from Iphone 3g. There is a little learning curve.

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

thats great guys been looking around every where, got a few will upload some time over the coming days. cheers

0 RP

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

Default help in downloading applications in my phone

i need some help. my phone is a samsung galaxy i5700.how can i download apps/games to my phone? i tried downloading applications and games from mobiles24 site to my pc but when i transfer them to my phone, the apps are being stored in memcard and when i try opening them this message appears: choose app. no application can perform this action
    do i need to download anything so i can use the apps/games that i downloaded? thanks

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Default brilliant!

Just what we needed! Great job guys!

0 RP

Country
    Czech Republic
    Thanks

Default hi

hi can you please help? I have a cell phone Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini and here I have downloaded games, but do not go to me (I download the games to your computer and from there send them to the phone .. when I disconnect the cable from the PC and I want to play those games so there are not anywhere: (

Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last