Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fisk777 Log in to see links
    It will be out in a few days... Doodle jump for android...
    Download and rate!!!
    Hey I'm a motorola backflip user, and I tried to download doodle jump a lot of times, but I couldn't install it. HELP?!? >< I really want to play doodle jump (tried the game on friend's iphone(: ) P.S. I did download the .apk file

2. Default New member

Hey yall, I just signed up to this site. Are the ringtones here really free or is there a catch?

Quote Originally Posted by elbmirt Log in to see links
    Hey yall, I just signed up to this site. Are the ringtones here really free or is there a catch?
    100% free.....

4. Default

So when I click send to cell phone and they send a text with number I just agree with terms and enter the the number? (no 9.99$ a month)

Quote Originally Posted by elbmirt Log in to see links
    So when I click send to cell phone and they send a text with number I just agree with terms and enter the the number? (no 9.99$ a month)
    No u can't send it directly to ur cell phone,u r doing wrong! Click on download to pc..or for direct download to cell phone u have to logon to wap.mobiles24.com..

6. Default

Thanks for the help! Just got Droid X coming from Iphone 3g. There is a little learning curve.

7. Default

thats great guys been looking around every where, got a few will upload some time over the coming days. cheers

8. Default help in downloading applications in my phone

i need some help. my phone is a samsung galaxy i5700.how can i download apps/games to my phone? i tried downloading applications and games from mobiles24 site to my pc but when i transfer them to my phone, the apps are being stored in memcard and when i try opening them this message appears: choose app. no application can perform this action
    do i need to download anything so i can use the apps/games that i downloaded? thanks

9. Default brilliant!

Just what we needed! Great job guys!

10. Default hi

hi can you please help? I have a cell phone Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini and here I have downloaded games, but do not go to me (I download the games to your computer and from there send them to the phone .. when I disconnect the cable from the PC and I want to play those games so there are not anywhere: (