1. Default Certain games on mobiles24.com are phone killers!

So I'm downloading some free games off the site and some worked fine on my phone. But others when you get through downloading them,it says Error on my phone. Then whenever I go to the games folder on my phone it VIBRATES LIKE CRAZY, freezing the phone up til it shuts off.

The only way I could fix it was to call up samsung so they can reflash and reset my phone to it's original state. I do that and then return to look for some other games and the same crap happens and I had to call Samsung again and they were saying not to mess with 3rd party games.

What games on here actually friggin work and which ones are friggin phone killers? I think for sure the XXX rated games are killers, but what about the other ones. There needs to be a list of which ones work fine.

What you're receiving is known as WSOD (White Screen of Death); I can assure you this is not caused by the downloading and installation of games on your phone.

Two of the most widely reported causes of the WSOD are as follows:

1. That your phone is defective and/or has outdated or buggy firmware (as was the case with the Sony Ericsson W850).

2. Accidental USB/cable disconnection during transfer.

Mark

Hi Asifdaman505, The Most Games In This Forum Is For Sony And Nokia, So If You Install Software Created For Specific Model Phones In Your Samsung Is Your Responsability. I´m Sure It Is The Problem, Most Games Caused Error And Trouble In Several Model Phones Because The File Are Not Created For All Model.
    Bye.

4. Default

Well I'm dont think it's the white screen of death because my screen didnt turn white and my phone is brand new,2 weeks old fresh outta the box so I don't think anything can be buggy. And there were no disconnections during downloading it.

-I finish downloading. I get an error because the game didn't work. I exit.Go to my main menu,go to Games,click on the "my games" folder and it'd just vibrate like crazy and then shut off,which i think was because of the bad game that i downloaded. I had to call Samsung to reset my phone and delete all my files like new.

How am i supposed to know which games are compatible with my phone? the only ones that i've tried and have successfully so far are God Of War and Super Mario.

5. Default

Downloaded 100+ games so far.... none of them caused my K750i crash even once....
    This place rox!

6. Talking

HEY GUYS AGAIN YOU KNOW THAT I ROCK i HAVE DOWNLOADED 144 GAMES SO far and nothing has happened to my phone

Quote Originally Posted by asifdaman505 Log in to see links
    How am i supposed to know which games are compatible with my phone? the only ones that i've tried and have successfully so far are God Of War and Super Mario.
    It is impossible to distinguish what games are compatible with which phone. Even then, an incompatible game should not cause your phone to freeze, hence my suspicion that the phone is defective or has buggy firmware.

The only advice I can offer you is to either change your phone or not download our games at all, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by asifdaman505 Log in to see links
    I had to call Samsung again and they were saying not to mess with 3rd party games.
    So they're basically saying not to mess with any game whatsoever; even purchasable games? That says a lot.
    Last edited by Mark; 13-10-2007 at 02:17 PM.

HI MATE, I ENGINEER SYSTEM AND I WORKED IN "CELL-PHONES". NOT ALL MODELS PHONES ACEPT THE FILES, IF THE HARDWARE(OR SOFTWARE) CAN NOT RUN THE FILE THE CELULAR TURN OFF AND PUT ON IMMEDIATELY(THIS NOT LEAD DAMAGE IN THE DEVISE, EXCEPTING IN SYMBIAN MODELS). YOUR CASE CAN BE THE NEXT: YOUR PRODUCT CAN BE CORRUPT, SO THE PROBLEM IS YOUR PHONE, NOT THE FILE.
    IT IS A SYMBIAN MODEL?....IN THAT CASE BE CAREFUL, THESE PHONES ARE MORE ESPECIFIC DEVICES AND CAN SUFFER DAMAGE FOR INCORRECT USE(CAN NOT BE REVERSE).
    really sorry for my bad english, if i can write fine im sure can explain everithing in specific terms, but...jeje....sorry.

9. Default

Yeah, listen to mr_mako and Mark. At 'wag magyabang ng kung ilan na d-load niyo na games (sorry, this is taglish).

10. Smile Free Games

Hey Guys,

As the saying goes "you can't have 'em all". What's important is that mobiles24 offers freebies for our phone. There maybe some softwares incompatible with our phone but it's still nice to know that most of them work perfectly. Hallelujah to the programmers!

One more thing, to avoid (further) damaging your phone with these downlable stuff. I'd suggest that you choose first the model of the phone in the menu bar.

Enjoy downloading to everyone!