Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

The world is enveloped in darkness. The winds die ... The seas rage ... The land falls ... But people believe in prophecy, patiently awaiting its fulfillment. "When darkness veils the world, four warriors of light will come ..." After a long journey, four young travelers did show up last time ... ... And in the hand of each was clutched a crystal. Enter the world of Final Fantasy as a point of reference for role-playing franchise finally comes to mobile! Visit far away lands and unravel the mysteries on an epic journey. Select your group of adventurers from six different characters, each with their own unique skills and abilities. Battle against hundreds of monsters and enemies as they travel by land, sea, and the airship! Gain experience, learn new spells, weapons and buy on a quest to retrieve the four elemental crystals and save the world!

[Dead links removed]
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

2. Default

Why my samsung star couldn't play it...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by innovator84 Log in to see links
    Why my samsung star couldn't play it...
    i don't know, but it works in CORBY

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dolit Log in to see links
    i don't know, but it works in CORBY
    I am so EMO... the game looks great.. i want to play it...

maybe i need a JAD file.... is there any ?

5. Default

You can use jadmaker to create one..if no special jad is required. Google jadmaker and try if it works.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpacePlefka Log in to see links
    You can use jadmaker to create one..if no special jad is required. Google jadmaker and try if it works.
    Thanks for the advice.. i can play it now

+rep to u...

7. Default

Eh , taikucingg, da game bagus lagi kagak, buat W900i guwe neh !

8. Default

The game runs an application called MeBoy and works on most phones

9. Default

has anyone found a 240x320 version, without touchscreen? would be great!!!

Talking Final Fantasy [NAMCO]

Final Fantasy [NAMCO]

The world is enveloped in darkness. The winds die ... The seas rage ... The land falls ... But people believe in prophecy, patiently awaiting its fulfillment. "When darkness veils the world, four warriors of light will come ..." After a long journey, four young travelers did show up last time ... ... And in the hand of each was clutched a crystal. Enter the world of Final Fantasy as a point of reference for role-playing franchise finally comes to mobile! Visit far away lands and unravel the mysteries on an epic journey. Select your group of adventurers from six different characters, each with their own unique skills and abilities. Battle against hundreds of monsters and enemies as they travel by land, sea, and the airship! Gain experience, learn new spells, weapons and buy on a quest to retrieve the four elemental crystals and save the world!!
    176x220:Log in to see links
    240x320:Log in to see links
    Last edited by Vishay; 26-06-2010 at 10:22 PM.