1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by isis13 Log in to see links
    It is for java phones?

Can you post it here?

Thanks
    yes, but i can't buy it.
    It's sell for ATT wireless

2. Default

So I did everything, got the crystal eye, then went to moyota, who just says "my eye, my eye" when I talk to her... The only kep item in my inventory is lute and when I talk to the healer nothing happens... What do I do?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Klipkloper Log in to see links
    So I did everything, got the crystal eye, then went to moyota, who just says "my eye, my eye" when I talk to her... The only kep item in my inventory is lute and when I talk to the healer nothing happens... What do I do?
    It's posted in page 8 and 9. You havent read the other posts?

4. Default

i dont get it.... after beating the pirates and taking the ship how do i go to elfheim? by boat or by foot because i dont see a port anywhere near elfheim... i only see some place where it says the prince is sleeping i guess but i dont know where to go from there.... plz reply

Quote Originally Posted by randyorton999999 Log in to see links
    i dont get it.... after beating the pirates and taking the ship how do i go to elfheim? by boat or by foot because i dont see a port anywhere near elfheim... i only see some place where it says the prince is sleeping i guess but i dont know where to go from there.... plz reply
    The Elf Prince, you mean. THAT is Elfheim, the small village there and the castle. From there, you need to head west into the forest, then north until you find the Dark Elf Castle. After this, head south back and west, going around the mountain to find the entrance of a swamp cave. Deep in there you will find the Dark Elf Crown. Take this to the Dark Elf, fight him, get Matoya's eye, look for the witch north-northwest of the first bridge you crossed in the game (the one that played the "prelude" theme and told the story of the game), give her eye back in exchange for a potion to wake up the Elf Prince. I think this makes him give you the boat. And/or a key to unlock every locked chest in the game