Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by kedilady Log in to see links
    i hope emma watson is not so cute for ur idiotic liking.... now change ur stupid picture please.....
    It is really disappointing that someone had to show up with an attitude. This forum has been full of friendly people only, until now.

Barb, do you have a problem with my avatar? Kevin? Anyone?

It does not contain nudity, it is simply a woman with a zipped open jacket.
    I'm not going to fight with you, and I change my avatar regularly anyway, so unless one of the admins asks me to remove it straight away, it's staying until I do.

Apart from the unnecessary unpleasantness, Welcome016.gif
    to Mobiles 24

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xox123xox Log in to see links
    Hello! I'm new and I was just looking around for free games and I found this awesome site! I'm loving it right now!
    WELCOME

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    It is really disappointing that someone had to show up with an attitude. This forum has been full of friendly people only, until now.

Barb, do you have a problem with my avatar? Kevin? Anyone?

It does not contain nudity, it is simply a woman with a zipped open jacket.
    I'm not going to fight with you, and I change my avatar regularly anyway, so unless one of the admins asks me to remove it straight away, it's staying until I do.

Apart from the unnecessary unpleasantness, Welcome016.gif
    to Mobiles 24
    Here comes the cavalry
    I think your avatar is very cute and sexy.......I don't have a problem with that. Noxide does change his pics often, I enjoy seeing whats he's going to come up with next, it keeps the entertainment going, and their not always so revealing.......besides, he's a nice friendly guy, can't complain about that..........

By the way, Welcome to Mobiles, its a fun, friendly place......Barb

Thank You Barb!!! You're definitely one of the coolest people I've had the pleasure of communicating with!!!

5. Default

Hi Noxide...Your avatar makes me think your in a fighting mood.......a picture speaks a 1000 words..........haha.........keep laughing..........Barb

Quote Originally Posted by GoFish Log in to see links
    Hi Noxide...Your avatar makes me think your in a fighting mood.......a picture speaks a 1000 words..........haha.........keep laughing..........Barb
    That.... and I just want to make sure I'm all covered up.

Quote Originally Posted by kedilady Log in to see links
    i hope emma watson is not so cute for ur idiotic liking.... now change ur stupid picture please.....
    From Emma Watson's my space page.... please tell me how much different this is than Noxides ?????

emma-watson.jpg

8. Default

Wow Kevin..........thats an amazing double standard you've unearthed there.............................Barb

Worship.gifThumbsUp.gifWorship.gif

Thank you Kevin. You people are awesome!!

36_1_15.gif

why don't you use it as your avatar