Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
  1. Default

I would love to but it is really windy and i'm lazy so you will have to do it yourself!

Could you invent a clone machine, so I don't have to have three presentations next week?

Quote Originally Posted by svenny000 Log in to see links
    I would love to but it is really windy and i'm lazy so you will have to do it yourself!

Could you invent a clone machine, so I don't have to have three presentations next week?
    Do it yourself lol

Make my bed please?

3. Default

Why should I? IF I make you more bad than you already are , then you would just take the knowledge of being bad to another step, and before I know it you would be a world dictator and dominate the world! (Edit, I missread the entire thing, I'm sorry. I thought it stood "bad" instead of bed. I'll bet I was too tired yesterday)

Could you break into a bank, steal Robert Downey Jr DNA which is inside a bank deposit box. Sell it on Ebay for 1000000$ and give me the money!
    Last edited by svenny000; 18-03-2013 at 10:54 AM.

4. Default

Why should I? IF I make you more bad than you already are , then you would just take the knowledge of being bad to another step, and before I know it you would be a world dictator and dominate the world!

Could you break into a bank, steal Robert Downey Jr DNA which is inside a bank deposit box. Sell it on Ebay for 1000000$ and give me the money!
    No. Because I need his DNA to get me his cool beard.

Someone go climb the Empire State for me?

5. Default

No, because i'm basically a giant, what people believe that i'm King Kong, and shoot my down and I die, an awesome death by falling down from Empire State!

Can you travel to mars, and punch curiosity's face?

No, I don't want too

Would you go and buy me some pizza?

7. Default

But you live in Australia! I'm too lazy to swim over there, and the pizza might end up getting really wet, old and I would maybe eat it myself because I'll bet I need some energy, for my adventure!

Would you travel to Vatican City, steal the Pope Mobile, repaint it to be black, instead of white. So I use that as a bat mobile, instead of a pope mobile, and change the stereo in the car, so the only song that is allowed to play is the batman tune! "NANANNANANAANANANNANANAN"

Why should I? IF I make you more bad than you already are , then you would just take the knowledge of being bad to another step, and before I know it you would be a world dictator and dominate the world! (Edit, I missread the entire thing, I'm sorry. I thought it stood "bad" instead of bed. I'll bet I was too tired yesterday)
    LMFAO PMFL

But you live in Australia! I'm too lazy to swim over there, and the pizza might end up getting really wet, old and I would maybe eat it myself because I'll bet I need some energy, for my adventure!

Would you travel to Vatican City, steal the Pope Mobile, repaint it to be black, instead of white. So I use that as a bat mobile, instead of a pope mobile, and change the stereo in the car, so the only song that is allowed to play is the batman tune! "NANANNANANAANANANNANANAN"
    NO, I will not... I don't have a passpot. I'm too lazy to get one

Would you go to the toliet for me?