0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Default help unlocking sgh a797 samsung

does anyone know the codes and how to use them. tired of getting ripped off at every website. please help
    Last edited by erichjanssen; 16-03-2010 at 03:15 PM.

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Accoring to my experience i got the unlock code here in this site ******************* & Using the unlock code specified in it , i unlocked my mobile safely . if you wanna unlock the mobile make use of this site & unlock the mobile & gain solution as i got ..
    Last edited by Kajool; 15-12-2010 at 12:34 PM.

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

You should ahve contacted your network provider checked out if the service is available with them.

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

If you want to unlock your mobile than go to mobile vendor who solve your problem with minimum charges or you can search on net and get the code from it.

0 RP

Country
    United States
    Thanks

I agree, it's the easiest way to unlock your phone, as long as it's not super new, they will give the codes (as they have to be active for so long or an old enough phone for the mobile providers to even GET the codes).

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erichjanssen View Post
    does anyone know the codes and how to use them. tired of getting ripped off at every website. please help

To get the unlock code for your Samsung sgh a797 visit Simpleunlocking.com. Here, you need to specify your network provider and the country name to them then, they deliver the code to unlock it.
    Last edited by zharuvi; 12-01-2013 at 09:55 AM.